Rotovac CFX info....

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
Kellie, before you make a decision, sit down and think about where you are intending to use it. The cfx without the docking station must be hooked up to a faucet somewhere and the pumpout must be drained to a sink or toilet. Many homes today have fawcets that you cannot take off the aerator and put on a adapter. It is not the right machine for highrises unless you have water hookups on every floor. It is a great machine when using the 360 but if you have to hook up a wand or edging tool, you only have tap pressure which is usually 50-80psi. If you are not planning to do large jobs with it, you may want to look at a 10 gallon portable instead. 10 gal will clean most 1-bedroom apts. with 1-2 fills.
I agree, I am still thinking about it. My main account that I would use it on every night would be perfect with out the dock, but I do high rises as well downtown that do only have the new fancy faucets and either no washer or is hard to reach due to being stackable. I also do commercial buildings where the janitor closets are too far away. I'm going to just take my time and maybe wait till spring and get the whole thing at once.
Thank you all for the feedback, and thank you @rjwood for the offer, I appreciate it. And if it still stands in a month or two I may still take you up on it.

Reactions: Art Kelley

Onfire_02_01

Name
Jeremy Gray
If the water pressure is an issue you can also have a water otter or similar small electric pressure pump in the truck for the times when it simply won't work with tap pressure. I believe mytee also makes one.

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
I do not want to have to deal with too much equipment or wires and popping breakers. I would rather just wait and get the dock....lol.

Onfire_02_01

Name
Jeremy Gray
Eh cords are not an issue. You just need to know how to manage them. Imagine the 2nd cord on a portable and how Hard it is to keep that thing managed, today that is nothing but 5 years ago people were complaining about it left and right. I rarely have a problem with the cords of a portable and the cord from my rotovac. I just pick outlets behind where I am working and if I need to plug in where I am working I run the cord along the wall out of the way not through the middle of the work area.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom