rotovac,,,help a cleaner accross the water

brendan

Name
brendan
hi there,,im over here in ireland ,im reading all your blogs,im running a prochem blazer with a 175,i havent come accross the rotovac before but it looks like a great tool,,,its hard to get a idea about it as some love it on this site and some dont,,cant get a demo as nearest dist in the uk,,cant you help,,thanks bren

Well I picked the right song for you then. shiteatinggrin

My family comes from Co. Donagal, (sp?) The town is Gwador (I probably misspelled that to?) My great grandpa immigrated to the US from there and started a batch of rowdy McFadden's over here. One day I hope to visit Ireland and see if I can find any relatives.

brendan

Name
brendan
Padden McFadden said:
Well I picked the right song for you then. shiteatinggrin

My family comes from Co. Donagal, (sp?) The town is Gwador (I probably misspelled that to?) My great grandpa immigrated to the US from there and started a batch of rowdy McFadden's over here. One day I hope to visit Ireland and see if I can find any relatives.
hey mister mc fadden,your grandpa comes from a lovely place in ireland,people are so friendly and countryside stunning,,,you should go,,,,ive been to the states last two years on holidays and fecking loved it,,,so hows life with you,,hope your making a fortune,,,lol,,,,now that rotovac,,,what you think

No fortune made yet. :cry:
On the roto vac, I hear nothing but good things on the 360, I would by one in a heart beat if I had the money for one. You should take Mickey up on his offer and give him a call. He has experience with using the roto vac , and is very knowledgeable about the carpet cleaning business in general. I'm sure You will enjoy talking to him.

brendan

Name
brendan
Padden McFadden said:
No fortune made yet. :cry:
On the roto vac, I hear nothing but good things on the 360, I would by one in a heart beat if I had the money for one. You should take Mickey up on his offer and give him a call. He has experience with using the roto vac , and is very knowledgeable about the carpet cleaning business in general. I'm sure You will enjoy talking to him.
thanks i will,,,im using the wand and find it fine,,,this tool seems the next step,,you know yourself,,love the gadgets,,if it works that is and saves the back lol,,,tried to call mickey,,,think ill have to get his area code because cant get threw,,,so hows buisness with you,,,nice to see a happy family,,bren

Business in general is not real good. My fault because I'm very bad with marketing. My focus has been on getting more and better equipment, and improving my skill as a cleaner. Basically, I love to clean but hate to market. Should have been more focused on the marketing aspect and I would be better off.

How are things with you? What kind of work do you mostly do? (commercial, residential, apartments,etc.)

brendan

Name
brendan
Padden McFadden said:
Business in general is not real good. My fault because I'm very bad with marketing. My focus has been on getting more and better equipment, and improving my skill as a cleaner. Basically, I love to clean but hate to market. Should have been more focused on the marketing aspect and I would be better off.

How are things with you? What kind of work do you mostly do? (commercial, residential, apartments,etc.)
things buisness wise here is quiet,,,commercial work has dried up , i have a good customer base whichs keeps me ticking but not getting alot of new customers as people going for cheapest prices,,,hard to sell a proper clean,,,how do you advertise

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom