Rotovac or low speed machine

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
should I consider do a prescrub and extract or continue rotovacing each job, i wand every job anyhow. opinions please

diamond brian

Hi Greg. You may already be doing this, but, the Rotovac with the hard-surface heads makes a terrific prescrubber.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
never ran a RV in the "real world" only played with them on a carpet remnant in a parking lot , so i don't know.

but if you run a 2 man crew, a roto scrub with a VCT pad or scrub bonnet followed by a flush/rinse extract is hard to beat

and if you don't have a rotary, get one.
For all they cost, I think they're one of best values for versatility and bang for the buck

..L.T.A.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Funny you bring this up. Just yesterday I cleaned two condos 17th floor and 12th floor so I had to use the portable. The first one I pre-scrubbed with the rotory the extracted with the wand. The customer was thrilled (she has 8 condo rentals and has never seen a cleaner pre-vac or pre-scrub)but I was not real happy with it. The second one NO pre-scrub, only rotovac extraction. Hands down the rotovac won and it was the worst one also. It was also faster than pre-scrub and then wand. That was only about the second time I have used the rotovac in the last 6 months it made me wonder why I don't use it more.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom