Rug Doctor Mighty Pro....

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
Sorry for dragging you through that horror. Thing is I fix more then my share of vacs in the field for my custies. Quick and dirty stuff, bags/belts/clogs/rollers and all around troubleshooting. I've been asked lately (past couple years) to look at a few of them, broke down. I just luv their commercials, "steaming mad at dirt" Till now I haven't even seen one tore down. Jaaaazus that is a mass of junk huddled together with a few fasteners. Again, sorry....

Reactions: Mikey P
Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
On the other hand, my 10 amp Royal arrives this week. Reminds me of my G3 Kirby I tortured for several years.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
It really is a shame to see what has happened to Rug Doctor. Their original Vibra Vac machines were rugged little industrial extractors. Not the most powerful machines in the world but if you took your time, you could do an acceptable job. The powerhead would thoroughly brush the carpet in both directions using a lot less water than a straight wand. The newer walk behind models have to balanced just right and are prone to excessive foaming if you hit a bad patch of soap. Rug Doctor no longer sells defoamer as their products do not produce foam. They don't seem to realize that foam may be in the carpet from prior cleaning or spotting attempts. I had one for a little while that I thought would be good for spots but it was so difficult to work with, I got rid of it.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Lol

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1480279044050.jpg
    FB_IMG_1480279044050.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 209

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Can't believe I watched the whole thing. Guess I was waiting for you to burn your self or break something with your fix it tool. Hey, I have a fix it tool just like that. I use it to fix it or else fook it so no one else can fix it.
Hahaha. Man I've been hurt so many times! I don't want to jinx myself, but I'm more careful now. Sometimes when all else fails, you just need to hit it with a hammer.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom