rug doctor with gold SOA???

P

peter

That is crazy! I can't believe they gave the rug doctor a gold soa...what does that say about the rest of the systems??? I thought that the purpose of the CRI SOA program was to set apart the "o.k.", "good", and "best" systems out there. They lose any/all credibility when they give the rug doctor the highest approval. Oh well, maybe I'll start my own CC rental business with the "Carpet Nurse"...I'll just grab a green bissel from Wal-Mart with some dawn and stick my label on it...it'll definetly get the gold soa!!

Billy

Name
BH
All I know is this is going to save me allot of $$$$s.

I have been looking at Vortex, Aero Tech, Bluline, Prochem, Butler & Hydramaster for my next truck. Now instead of spending $75,000.00 on one of theses setups. I can just buy a Rug Doctor & use a car instead of an expensive truck. Only thing would be better is when they give the store brands Gold ratings. Then I can buy a new improved Piece of Sh t every month or two.

Wonder how my clients will feel when I show up with my shiny new Rug Doctor to clean there textiles. If I have any problems I will just show them my Equipments Gold Rating.

Now the above statement would really be the death of my business I believe.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom