Saltillo floor needs a shiny sealer

tim

What should I use? Floor wax or is there a sealer with a shiny finish that would work better? Already cleaned and stripped the old finish off, now the customer wants the shiny finish back.

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
Stonetech makes a finish for this exact purpose. It works really well and bonds/holds up quite well.

tim

do you know the name of the Stonetech sealer ken? I am a little aprehensive about the floor wax, seems that it would be difficult to remove the next time I clean it? Am I wrong?

Name
Ron lippold
if you have the floor cleaned the right way and if you use the right finish you will never have to go all the way back down. call me if you like.

tim

Thanks Mike, I removed floor wax from an outdoor slate patio once, never again, so I assumed it would be similar. what would you use Ron?

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
I did a demo for a clubhouse today. Indoor and outdoor 6 sided saltillo tiles. The regular cleaning took off what I thought was a factory seal.

I gave them a price for cleaning but told them I'd have to give the coating price after the cleaning after determining how many coats.

Question is should the exterior not be sealed?. I take it it would get dirty real quick if not?

Albert

Gary T

Aldon Chem makes some of the best stuff out there just for saltillo. Their website sucks, their service sucks, but their products are some of the best. www.aldonchem.com

Back
Top Bottom