Sapphire Scientific’s Hard Surface Cleaning System Rocks (cleans them, too)

Name
Hank Unck
I was blown away when I saw how Sapphire Scientific’s Hard Surface Cleaning System, using high-pressure truckmounts, hot water and purpose-designed chemicals, makes short work of cleaning virtually any kind of hard surface. In fact, from 1000 to 2000 square feet per hour – now that’s moving!

Naturally, ceramic tile is a given, but what if you had to clean thousands of grout lines in a floor of 1” square ceramic tiles? That's the real challenge. How about “digging the dirt” out of Travertine and Terrazzo flooring or, even more challenging, exposed aggregate flooring.

Have you ever tried cleaning painted brick and block walls and concrete surfaces with a pressure washer . . . a good chance of "good-bye paint," right? Not so with Sapphire’s Hard Surface Cleaning System. You get all the grime and leave the paint. And, if you've ever experienced the pain of cleaning and stripping a VCT floor, you didn't do it in one pass with the Sapphire System, and left the floor instantly dry for recoating, at that! Talk about productivity!

You think this is just a bunch of marketing hyperbole? Well, check it out for yourself, right here and now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiVmJjtMI-4&feature=em-uploademail-new

And, then go here http://www.sapphirescientific.com/ to check out the stuff – equipment and chemicals – that will put you ahead of your competition.

Name
Jesse
You guys using at 32oz to the gallon:eekk:

I'm gonna try some just to see what was so good that they couldn't pack any more in a gallon:lol:

Mikey P

Administrator
Hey Hank

maybe you should re shoot and recalculate that whole video with the new 15 inch head for that tool..

Don't tell Brian I told you that.

Mikey P

Administrator
20120918_210446_zps8f6c3bb2.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
they really need a powder or more concentrated version cause only illegals who cant run calculators will pay for that.

I forget the name of their hard surface stuff, it does work well but at that price and concentration it will never sell well.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
maybe its me, but why does it appear you are doing a video for T&G cleaning for dummies????

Just seems like you are talking down to an O/O....then again maybe its me??? But it just seems soooooo i dunno the word i want...

Also....stripping with it:icon_rolleyes: why use a 25k machine and potentially muck it all up, when a small auto scrubber (or big depending on area) or a wet vac will work better....and in most cases faster??? You really wanna drag your hose through that shit???

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
I dont doubt that.....

but if you are "selling" it to a O/O or a company owner... I would hope they have a bit more common sense....

Thinking back....to when i was less "seasoned" about equipment.....there are some things i could have fallen for...(thankfully i didnt)...

anyway...talking about stripping with it, is one of those things, that if i as a purchaser, bought this...and 6 mths later after xx amount of jobs, and then my blower locks up allll to hell, because I sucked stripper snot through it so many times.. because "they said i could use it here" is a prime example, of talking to "less experienced" people....

get them alll hyped up....then shit fails...

thats what i am talking about

Mikey P

Administrator
Brian who's voice your hearing actually offers a real good class on tng..

Making a video fir a more mature audience would be no problem

Name
Hank Unck
maybe its me, but why does it appear you are doing a video for T&G cleaning for dummies????

Just seems like you are talking down to an O/O....then again maybe its me??? But it just seems soooooo i dunno the word i want...

Also....stripping with it:icon_rolleyes: why use a 25k machine and potentially muck it all up, when a small auto scrubber (or big depending on area) or a wet vac will work better....and in most cases faster??? You really wanna drag your hose through that shit???

Lots of good comments posted, and I'll feed those back to the appropriate design, engineering and marketing people at Sapphire. What I like about Saphire's participation on MB, and the resulting posts from readers, is that when you separate the wheat from the chaff, some really good ideas surface for product improvements and product development. Who better to contribute to product needs and improvements than those who actually do the work!

In regards to the video being a T&G for Dummies, there are a lot of guys (and some gals) in the Industry that have hesitated going beyond carpet cleaning. Just as there are still a lot of operators who avoid upholstery cleaning, for fear of damaging furniture, there are those who are unsure of how to handle various types of hard surface cleaning, and the products used. That's the audience for this video, as well as for those T&G cleaning pros who may be looking to research or try new products.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
and on the flip side there are those who hear "how easy it is" and then screw it up :clap:

And its not just you guys...I hear it ALLLLL OVER the place....one of the many reasons why sales people irritate me....

I want an information person...not a SALE person...if i ask you a question...you better damn well have a intelligent answer

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom