Sapphire Upholstery Pro

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
A common jet is a 9502. The 95 is the degree it sprays out and the 02 is the size of the hole. The 02 means at 5000 psi (I think ) and a hose that can supply it you get 2 gallons a minute. If you have a wand with 4 jets you get in theory 8 gallons a minute at 5000 psi. A 1/4" hose can only put out 3 gallons a minute period. I prefer a larger droplet size to retain heat better and more flushing. Some prefer the higher impact of smaller jets. Both work well. We all have our favorite combo. This is subject to Dans corrections. I can never remember the pressure correctly but you get the idea.

Gene

Name
Todd
You really shouldn't force those hogs to endure the presence of an over-engineered mini-TM on their last ride.

It may be small but the 370 really pulls the dirt out of the carpet. You would be surprised at how good it works on a daily basis. It gets the job done. The bigger machines burn more gas and I am not sure how much more productive they are out to 150' or so. Mine has been very reliable and it makes me a good living. I am very happy with it.

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom