Seal A Door Uph Tool Bag Give Away

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
Gator pet...he's a biter... horse named Dream and 2 of the dogs Cowboy and Elsa.
dreampet.jpg
petgator.JPG
dogpets.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
We have 21 members involved in the raffle at this point. If we can get 40 entered, R0n will donate one more bag to the winnings, if we can get 50 involved he donate one more for a total of 5 S-A-D bags.

To make it easier to enter, I'm going to give you a choice of things to do to earn 4000 (8 entries) credits.

Post a photo of you and you pet
Post a photo of you and your truckmount or VLM machine
Post a photo of your Seal A Door in use
Post a joke that pokes fun of Marty or Jimmy.(that makes at least one person LOL)

Reactions: sealcanvas

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
Are those your's Raf?
Yes. Daddy/momma bearded dragon had them. I came home one day and checked the incubator and there they were. One had their tail shaped like a hook so we named him Hook. Another died and the third we gave to a friend.

Reactions: Mikey P

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
IMG_0116.JPG

Me, my cat and a VLM machine if you do it right.

Now if you look closely, my little piggies (Marty) are booting a cat's ass (Jimmy L). That makes me laugh and admit it, you too.

I claim my bazillion points.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

sealcanvas

Name
Ron Hunkins
Final task done! Meg selected the black cordura, and it shipped yesterday...looking forward to your opinion Meg! Bob Hodge selected blue, as did Marty Sutley, and they both shipped today...expected delivery is Monday for all three of them. Thank you again for all that participated...and thank you for the true enthusiasm that was conveyed by the three winners!!! (Now that we've given the "old" version away....just wait until you see what we are up to next!...stay tuned!!!)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom