Seal-A-What?

sealcanvas

Name
Ron Hunkins
Door: Plain or Loaded....Yellow or Green (or Blue, Red, Orange), a GREAT tool to get "WOW's from your customer! Starts at $151.95

Tool: Heavy duty, light weight, vented and collapsable! Available in basic colors; also available in black cordura! Priced at $73.64

"Risk Free Guarantee"! Order at www.sealadoor.com, or sealcanvas@aol.com. 6A53584A-8F4E-4AC0-9BF8-8F5156960B1C.jpgIMG_2482.JPG

sealcanvas

Name
Ron Hunkins
Good morning, Mark! "No real complaints", this sounds like a "qualified" evaluation....I always depend on you to be straight with us...you have been our greatest source of "corrective action" ideas: are there issues that we need to address/correct?

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Good morning, Mark! "No real complaints", this sounds like a "qualified" evaluation....I always depend on you to be straight with us...you have been our greatest source of "corrective action" ideas: are there issues that we need to address/correct?

Nope....I think we are all good :)

Reactions: sealcanvas

sealcanvas

Name
Ron Hunkins
Ron I may have asked before, but have never visited the Aerostich facility in Duluth?
They make riding suits and bags and other things out of Codura

https://www.aerostich.com
I have not...but I should put it on my agenda for a day visit/plant tour sometime this summer.....it is so beautiful up on the shores of Lake Superior; Duluth area is a great "destination" spot! Little known fact in your neck of the woods (I bet), UMD (University of Minnesota, Duluth) played in the NCAA final four hockey championship this year...lost. But....they have been National Champions previously! (Minnesota, State of Hockey, ya know!)

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom