Search Feature

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
iF ANY NON SUPPORTING MEMBER NEEDS A SEARCH DONE PM ME AND I WILL DO IT FOR $4.95 VIA PAYPAL

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
Before posting a question I always try to do a search to see if it's been answered already. Usually it has. I'm a sm, so it doesn't matter to me, but you might have an increase in redundant questions from non-sm's...

hurricane

I must be doing something wrong. I have filled out the profile, but Im still not considered a supporter. I ask because I was a big Search user.

Greenie

Obviously I'm retarded, It never works all that peachy for me, I'd like it to work like a Google Search....what ever that takes?

Bob Foster

If someone doesn't fill out their profile completely and honestly they don't deserve to be a supporting member or use our search function.

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
Bob Foster said:
If someone doesn't fill out their profile completely and honestly they don't deserve to be a supporting member or use our search function.
I agree. I gladly paid my 5 bucks a month back in the day. This place is a gold mine for someone starting out in the biz.

dea3dmz

My opinion might not matter, but I use the search option. For example, right now I am loooking for your post, Mike, regarding Service Monster automatically generating a thank you note to the referring party. I agree that is a good idea. I also told them that I think we need to break down each hour into 15 minute increments for scheduling purposes. They said they will make that change, but let's see what happens. Hope all is well with you! :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom