Sectional out of the 70 s

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
Two piece, old school still looking good.
lyms pics 002.jpg

Name
Jeff T
A friend of mine years ago had a bean bag sofa that was 16’ long. It was brown corduroy, and he told me that more than likely he, his brother, as well as his sister were probably conceived on it..... he loved that thing.... after he told me that info, I never sat on it again. It was the most popular seating in his place. While I was going to university, we would have parties, and women would flock to that couch for some reason.... it was aptly named ‘sluggo’.....

SamIam

Name
sam miller
A friend of mine years ago had a bean bag sofa that was 16’ long. It was brown corduroy, and he told me that more than likely he, his brother, as well as his sister were probably conceived on it..... he loved that thing.... after he told me that info, I never sat on it again. It was the most popular seating in his place. While I was going to university, we would have parties, and women would flock to that couch for some reason.... it was aptly named ‘sluggo’.....

Ewww

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
6003d494eca68e28c39d8a0154f6c3f5.jpg

Reactions: SamIam

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom