Service Monster Forms

chrissalter

Hey Mikey, Meg and all the other Service Monster Super Users. Can you please post some examples of your forms. I used the search function but I am not seeing any examples. I know mikey emails before and after the sale. What do your Disclaimers look like? I am just trying to get this setup appreciate any help please.

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
I gotta get this setup this weekend too. It's pretty cool, but just like anything else, you gotta learn how to use it.

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
We have email templates to confirm appt when we book and another a few days before outlining what they need to do to prep for our arrival/appt

We have replayed to email invoices, estimated and both. Often we complete seeficsed and they have estimate for future services they asked for while we were there.

Our sign off and safety precautions are not done in SM. We have a 1/2 carbon copy sheet that covers all that. We keep orogisnl and give them carbon copy. I'll send to you if you message me your email.

chrissalter

I wish I didn't need disclaimers. I swear when these retirees cross the florida georgia line they automatically assume everything should be $10 bucks a room. No matter how many times you tell them or explain to them they forget everything you told them. Not to mention the 90 day callers I tend to get to come clean up the new dog piss for free. Sad part is I am not cleaning low income trash its all high end homes that complain and try to do charge backs 3 months later lol. So very extensive notes lots of pictures and a big disclaimer are now my norm.

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom