Service Monster hmmm ...

hogjowl

Idiot™
I just noticed a commercial account that I did back on the 13th. While processing the payment I received today, I noticed that no Thank You card has been sent. None of the do not contact boxes have been checked on their profile, so the question is why has none been sent?

Are commercial accounts not routinely sent TY cards?

Or did I delete it by mistake?

F

FB7777

Mikey P said:
there comes a time in every Vendor-Marty relationship when the vendor wonders why they ever took his hard earned money...
classic :mrgreen:

tracywalker

Name
Tracy
I was told if you wait over 10 days to put payment in that they do not automatically send a thank you.

hogjowl

Idiot™
The commercial account box was checked and it took over 10 days to get paid, so that may have answered my question.

Does anybody else know if this is the case?

I would have liked for this account to have received a thank you card.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yeah, the commercial accounts don't get the Thank You's ....unless you unclick the commercial box.

They need to set up another program for commercial accounts....they deserve something different if you think about it.

You should be sending your commercial accounts more than just a Thank you card...send some Candy or swag.

Here's a good Idea...have your logo put on a bunch of letter openers like this one. Give them to every employee...just put them on their desk...and then give a bunch to the supply locker key holder person.

Someone gave me one years ago and I kept...until it broke...but it was a couple of years.

I need to call my promotions guy.
You can also leave these at the customers houses....should have a magnet on the back so it can me placed on Fridge's or filing cabinets.

I haven't seen anyone do the magnent part.
When I get them made, I will post a pick but here is an example.

Letter_Openers-GaryLO2%20SMB-%2004.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom