Seven of the top 10 Small Business Opportunities

The Wizard

Seven of the top 10 Small Business Opportunities were to do with the Floor Covering Industry.

Was I dreaming this, or was this recently discussed or appeared in print some where?

If you too have read or heard this, would you please post as to where you read or heard this please.

Thanks.

The Wizard.

http://www.becomeawizard.com

Mikey P

Administrator
I think you misread that article Wiz.

It actually stated that 7 out of 10 unemployed Auto Workers start their own Carpet Cleaning businesses....

The Wizard

Found It

I came across today where it was I saw this.

Entrepreneur Magazine’s top 100 Home based businesses report says that 7 of the top 11 opportunities are in the floor care services industry.

This is very interesting. We are all sitting on Gold Mines! Some of us know it, others don't, and some don't care. Hmmmm.... very interesting.

The Wizard.

www.becomeawizard.com

brocksdad

I could imagine that 7 out of the top 10 were in the service industry but I can't see it being in the flooring industry

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
7/11

I can see how this is easily explained. By the time you add Jani King, Chem Dry and several of the maid franchises it adds up.
The common denominator is a low capital investment and a job that everyone thinks is simple (except for those that make money).

brocksdad

Yeah I was in Coverall for awhile. Most of what I did was do all the carpet jobs that their little single two stage 100psi walk behinds wouldn't clean

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom