Shark bullshit

Mikey P

Administrator
Once those foam filters clog up with dirt.....it loses suction.

I hate these things. My wife's girls can't even figure them out..

"Oh Mrs Paula vacuum no longer suck suck!"

BIG WOOD

The Timminator
Name
Matt w.
One day it was a shark, and the next day it's an Orek. What are you gonna choose after the Orek?

BIG WOOD

The Timminator
Name
Matt w.
I didn't know you were an elementary school teacher also. Man of many talents

FredC

Village Idiot
Wtf is an Orek?🖕
Orek
An Orek (Turkish: Örek, Azerbaijanese: Örək, Tatar: Өрәк or Öräk, Bashkort: Өрәк) in Turkic folklore is an animated corpse brought back to life by mystical means such as witchcraft.
The idea of Örek is present in some Turkic cultures. In some communities it is believed that a dead person can be turned into a Örek by a white dressed girl. Öreks are undead creatures regularly encountered in folk narratives and legends. They are typically depicted as mindless, reanimated corpses with a hunger for human flesh.
Өрәк or Öräk means in Tatar and Bashkort[1] languages soul or ghost[2]...

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Orek
An Orek (Turkish: Örek, Azerbaijanese: Örək, Tatar: Өрәк or Öräk, Bashkort: Өрәк) in Turkic folklore is an animated corpse brought back to life by mystical means such as witchcraft.
The idea of Örek is present in some Turkic cultures. In some communities it is believed that a dead person can be turned into a Örek by a white dressed girl. Öreks are undead creatures regularly encountered in folk narratives and legends. They are typically depicted as mindless, reanimated corpses with a hunger for human flesh.
Өрәк or Öräk means in Tatar and Bashkort[1] languages soul or ghost[2]...
I've seen some vacuums like that.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Where there is the fault of all see thru designs with no bag. It's the foam filter at the end that clogs up with fine dust. Find a vac with easy to change out cheap bags and you'll be better off. Powerflite sells cheap bags for commercial vacs.

steve_64

We clean ours and the pad under it pretty often. Smack them on something solid 50 or so times. You can wash them off with water too. Put them on the duct vent to dry.

We have never plugged ours up.

Genny said she puts a little fabric softener on hers too just s drop for fragrance.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Let's see how you react to a jw Thanksgiving.

LOL...
it's paid holiday for those with "real" jobs
everyone's off work , and most are off Friday too
so lets not use that convient fact to have the family together for an enjoyable time and sumptuous meal ...cause God might get mad :hopeless:

Hey, why don't Baptists have sex standing up?
they fear it will lead to dancing

..L.T.A.

BIG WOOD

The Timminator
Name
Matt w.
Let's see how you react to a jw Thanksgiving....
That topic came up this afternoon after the feast. My sister wasn’t too happy. I hate religion and politics being talked about at these events. A couple of ex JW’s, a couple of southern Baptist’s, and a few rednecks that believe in aliens building the pyramids make it interesting and uncomfortable at the same time

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
That topic came up this afternoon after the feast. My sister wasn’t too happy. I hate religion and politics being talked about at these events. A couple of ex JW’s, a couple of southern Baptist’s, and a few rednecks that believe in aliens building the pyramids make it interesting and uncomfortable at the same time

I thought my son's fiancee was going to go ballistic on him.
apparently her brother talked the family into a new tradition of running a mile every T-giving ...with a few hundred other idiots at 8am this morning

she got pi55ed he said it was dumb and he'd of rather stayed home.
It was a little tense for a minute, so I quickly changed the subject to cell fones

a great time was had by all here today
good food
good times
Lotsa love, because I absolutely insist on it

..L.T.A.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
paid holiday for those with "real" jobs
everyone's off work , and most are off Friday too
so lets not use that convient fact to have the family together for an enjoyable time and sumptuous meal ...cause God might get mad :hopeless:

Im down for a day off or two..most dont have a choice. I am also down for a sumptuous meal amd family time. After all its a gift from God amd not originally tied to any paganism or political orgins.. Why do it on basis of thanksgivings established for political reasons? You can, but i wont.

sex standing up?

Whats wrong with that?

:winky:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Only in Georgia.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Why do it on basis of thanksgivings established for political reasons?

because you can view Telitubbies and Smurfs as evil
...or harmless

1st Cor 8 makes it pretty clear

if your religion doesn't allow one to use a convenient day , and you choose to see Smurf's as evil, better for you to go change the oil in the car then

..L.T.A.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
because you can view Telitubbies and Smurfs as evil
...or harmless

1st Cor 8 makes it pretty clear

if your religion doesn't allow one to use a convenient day , and you choose to see Smurf's as evil, better for you to go change the oil in the car then

..L.T.A.

My religion aint got no issue with this convenient day. After all, it beyond our control. I had a nice meal with family, and i garuantee you it has nothing to with this holiday, because we had meal just like we do everyday.

And then I changed the oil. :winky:

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
You haven't even used the warranty yet.

Once they figure out that you are using it commercially, out you go.
I’ve used it. And I’ll use it again and again. You think those hourly minimum wage retards really give a crap?

• Wow
Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom