Shawn York gave me my monies worth

Mikey P

Administrator
Do the math on the hours x's 50 and thats 537 miles

Original engine, that either needs replacing or a very costly ring job, a sturdy replaced transmission, replaced blower and cat pump, solid tanks and fully working HXs.

Replace the motor 7to 8k plus labor and shes good to go another 300 to 400 if Lockhart knows what's hes talking about.

20180419_161712.jpg
20180419_161551.jpg
20180419_161537.jpg
20180419_161810.jpg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Do the math on the hours x's 50 and thats 537 miles

Original engine, that either needs replacing or a very costly ring job, a sturdy replaced transmission, replaced blower and cat pump, solid tanks and fully working HXs.

Replace the motor 7to 8k plus labor and shes good to go another 300 to 400 if Lockhart knows what's hes talking about.

View attachment 79763 View attachment 79764 View attachment 79765 View attachment 79766
If you list it on Craigslist in 10-12 major cites within driving distance along the West coast it won't last the week. This the time when guys add a truck and those that already own a Vortex or Aerotech know the value of the machine. While still an investment, its a recognized value they will making.

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

todg

Name
Michael Marcus
2 Observations:

I just found out your 6'-6" thru facebook video with rob so the height/reach of this truck was perfect for you...That is if you're still doing the work...
I tried to spell conniseuuer (without auto-correcting) and suggest a name change to either "con" or "suer" with many different spelling solutions...I know you live in a ritzy area, but your business name may be hard for people to swallow...LOL

Those Isuzu engines are nice...I had one...

Good Luck!

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
2 Observations:

I just found out your 6'-6" thru facebook video with rob so the height/reach of this truck was perfect for you...That is if you're still doing the work...
I tried to spell conniseuuer (without auto-correcting) and suggest a name change to either "con" or "suer" with many different spelling solutions...I know you live in a ritzy area, but your business name may be hard for people to swallow...LOL

Those Isuzu engines are nice...I had one...

Good Luck!

I'm sure Mikey's CA business name is well established and needs no changes.
Why would he need that suggestion after being in businesses for about two decades ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikey P and DAT

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom