Shine up my WAND?

Eric Scofield

Name
Eric Scofield
Gary muriatic acid works fast,but were protection and keep it off colored concrete :D Toilet bowl cleaners like Vanisol has a small amount of muriatic.

Greenie

It's that superduper wand shine I hit em with. :wink:
Maybe I should bottle it for resale....apparently there is a need! :shock:

hogjowl

Idiot™
Why do our guru's privately admit to not prevacing, but publicly state that they do?

The only guru with balls enough to publicly admit the truth about prevacuuming has been Steve Toburen.

Now, this is not directed at all you ICS cleaners who really DO prevacuum. Just aimed at those of you who have told me one thing and posted another.

You all know who you are.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
My competition doesn't pre-vac, or do a lot that I do. I offer an economy package at the same price as the average clean in this town, and tell my customers that it is for the sake of comparing apples to apples, and if that is really all that they want done, I make them initial a disclaimer that they are asking to have less work done, which may affect end results. My Standard and Deluxe package have Pre-Vac, Protector and a buncha bonus stuff.

If they don't want protector, I make them initial a statement that says they have been advised that fabric protection is recommended to HELP restore carpet to it's stain RESISTANT capacity and AID in the prevention of permanent damage and discoloration of the face yarn.

same caps emphasis not put on estimate sheet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom