"Should I buy a Judson C4"?

Mikey P

Administrator
Str8 dope, no shit..

You have the C4 right?

Should I buy one?

I just converted one of my old hydramasters into propane heat.
OMG! instant, heat. It is amazing. We are going to reconfigure the blower exhaust and engine exhaust this summer, though the floor and though some mufflers of some sort under the van, along with a frame mounted propane tank.

My concerns, noise level of a C4?
I love the quietness of my Thermalwave, I really do not want a loud machine.
Is it really worth considering?

Straight up Mikey..
I'll freaking buy a van in his area, fly down install it with him and drive back if you honestly think he is my best option.​

Dear mystery buyer..

Yes, if you are comfortable with you and your future employees dealing with propane and are addicted to the heat, a C4 is an excellent choice.
Plenty of heat, great suck for a 4.8 blower slide in, extreme simplicity, very easy to work on, tank/frame built to last a life time

-no need to worry about proprietary anything. Everything but the overbuilt tank is available elsewhere.
-order it with the new silencer system like draper has, much quieter than my auto muffler version
-insist the auto igniter on the LG for safety and convenience.
-have the tank built so you can access BOTH deck ports once installed.
-make sure you can drain the blower. my unit needs to have the oil sucked out which is no fun, but my C4 was the first built and many things have changed.

or wait for the Heat Exchange option to be released. Cu is waiting on the first (new diesel design) unit to be delivered. (make sure the Torque setting on the motor has been dealt with, Cu has been known to over look this important feature.)

Give him six months + or so to run it hard then consider that option, as it's a radical new design. I think Les' goal with the HX model is to provide constant 210º for a ten flow wand.

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
I think Les' goal with the HX model is to provide constant 210º for a ten flow wand.

At 250 psi, that 2.5 gpm, (3.5 at 500psi)same as turbo at 1500 psi, that would indeed be impressive, especially from a lower exhaust temp diesel. bigger motor and coolant hx maybee
that's of corse 100% duty cycle, which carpet is not, tile is.

as a benchmark, hydra master Xl 184? at 1.25.

F

FB7777

Radar or Nello's probably wrote that to initiate a slander lawsuit

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
If the new top secret tm from Judson is as reliable as my reactor or TNT which it will be . It will be worth more then I pay for it and last longer then I will . It's hard to say that about other makes

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom