Skid marks on epoxy?

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
y5ahuhyh.jpg

Large factory had a forklift peel out and leave some skid marks. Can I handle this with a 175? What chemistry? What pad?

Thanks guys!

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
You da man Lee! Thank you!

Would you use the same pads for general cleaning, if I can talk these clowns into some regular, routine maintenance?

Name
Lee Stockwell
Too agressive for regular cleaning in most cases, but made for preparing a VCT floor for adding finish without using chemical strippers.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Update Russ?

I bought a box of the SPP's from a local janitorial supply last week. The manager at this plant had an emergency come up so I haven't seen the epoxy yet, first hand.

I did use the SPP on some VCT on Sunday night. I attempted to strip the finish, using only the pads and a neutral floor cleaner, as their product description suggests. I had hoped for more. There's a ton of old finish that I can't seem to get off, and the SPP couldn't do it.

I'll update when I get a chance to see that epoxy. Thanks for checking in Lee.

Name
Lee Stockwell
I use them on recurring accounts that used to be stripped often, restaurants, factory break rooms and the like. Seldom on 1at time accounts with old buildup.

SPPs will load up if not using a shower feed on your buffer. Turn them over and rinse them out well.

Reactions: Russ T.
Back
Top Bottom