Snake Spots

Mikey P

Administrator
Damn if the Oil just aint about the best pre and post HWE spotter I've ever tried.

It's getting traffic lane gray out that my 27 step HWE process wont!

I give it two hemipenes up!

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
Had to look that one up. The word refers to the plural (both) so that's really four.... never mind.

Greenie

The new up and coming HWE double strength Oil is perfect for a general spotter. a gal of DS makes an army of spotter bottles. kick it up a notch and add 2 oz. of oil and 1oz. of Magic Bullet to a quart sprayer and you will trip out how awesome it is for a spotter.

and it's fully compliant with encapsulating properties of the high foam Low moisture Snake oil.

It just might be the best product launched all year.

Mikey P

Administrator
I used it successfully on some cotton uph the other day that I've never been able to get the ring around the collar out of.

You guys have a huge hit here.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Alright ..I'll bite...send me some Greenie and PM me with the price.....

Jeff Brown

Name
Jeff Brown
How does it compare to Chemeister Master Encapper? that is if you've tried the Chemeisters.

Wandslinger

Name
Tom Meyer
I agree, I post spotted a commercial using it after trying to use up my Releasit. Kicked ass. I addressed some stains on a creme nylon the same day and again great. I feel better using that versus Felsnaptha for residue issues. Damn Les did it again.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Mikey P said:
Damn if the Oil just aint about the best pre and post HWE spotter I've ever tried.

It's getting traffic lane gray out that my 27 step HWE process wont!

I give it two hemipenes up!

Two hemipenes up, Very Good mikey I see you know something about reptiles.

Mikey are you using it at 2oz per gallon to pre & post spot with? And Your talking about the high foam stuff right?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I liked the Master Encap, but it seemed to resoil. The Snake oil doesn't resoil and works and smells better.

I agree I think they've found something.

At this time it's the best product out there. 8)

Greenie

Padden McFadden said:
Mikey are you using it at 2oz per gallon to pre & post spot with? And Your talking about the high foam stuff right?

Both high foam and low foam (similar chemistry, same polymer) work great as post spotters.

If you primarily use VLM get the high foam. If you primarily HWE, get the new up and coming Low foam for obvious reasons.

Either way you slice it, get a quart of Magic Bullet miracle spotter to add to the mix, you will not regret it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom