So Greg Cole...

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Apparently the day you started putting my name in the subject lines of your posts :mrgreen: Thanks for that!
Strange - you weren't invited....
:evil: Happy Halloween! :evil:

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Surprised I had to pay? That is a strange question. There is no such thing as a free meal. I expected it to be dutch. Didn't everyone else? Besides: I ate a $90 meal- I wouldn't have let anyone else pay even if they had oferred.

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Apparently I was "too young looking " to be invitied! :D

- private room charge? Don't recall- we are talking about a meal I ate well over a month ago. I can barely remember what I had for dinner last night..... Wait- it was lobster....

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Marty is right you're not playing right! LOL

I wouldn't expect them to pick up your $90.00 (what a pig :p ), no that would be too much to ask.

Maybe I'm assuming to much, but if no one said any different and they invited me to dinner, I would assume it was on them. ???

I guess I'm just use to a different crowd, not that I couldn't pay for the dinner, but it might have influenced my attendance. I could have taken my wife to eat somewhere she wanted to go, instead sitting around listening to a bunch of carpet cleaners lie and brag about who's the best. :p

One of my younger brothers puts on a lot of events and they usually have a pre-event or post-event party. Food and drinks, meet the artist. It's an expense that goes with the sponsorship. It makes those invited to feel special!

I just assumed you're inviting the Industry Leaders, you would buy their dinner. (Except Cole's......Damn Greg, what did you eat?)
:mrgreen:

rick imby

Name
Rick
rctpks said:
Marty is right you're not playing right! LOL

I wouldn't expect them to pick up your $90.00 (what a pig :p ), no that would be too much to ask.

Maybe I'm assuming to much, but if no one said any different and they invited me to dinner, I would assume it was on them. ???

I guess I'm just use to a different crowd, not that I couldn't pay for the dinner, but it might have influenced my attendance. I could have taken my wife to eat somewhere she wanted to go, instead sitting around listening to a bunch of carpet cleaners lie and brag about who's the best. :p

One of my younger brothers puts on a lot of events and they usually have a pre-event or post-event party. Food and drinks, meet the artist. It's an expense that goes with the sponsorship. It makes those invited to feel special!

I just assumed you're inviting the Industry Leaders, you would buy their dinner. (Except Cole's......Damn Greg, what did you eat?)

Good to hear Greg that you are not one of "THEM"

By one of them I mean a ---Vegan---Vegitarianism---

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Never played games much! lol
My invite (if you call it that) was something like: " A bunch of people from the industry are getting together tonight at Bennihana's - you feel like joining us?".

I pulled the receipt: Steak & Lobster, 2 Coronas, Coke. A little pricey compared to Atlanta but normal for most Vegas restaurants I go to. With tip-$90- not unreasonable. If I recall- that is about what everyone paid.

I have a simple rule when it comes to dining with others - if others are paying or I suspect they might insist on paying: I try to match what they are getting or go for a mid priced item. If I'm buying - I get whatever I want.

Mikey must be balling - 30 people @$90 a person = $2700! Exactly HOW MUCH are you getting for those banner ads? Didn't you say you were and i quote " a broke-dick carpet cleaner"? :)

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I invited chavez to taco bell and i paid so he gave me a hand job in the parking lot to make up for it. Nothing for free

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
rctpks said:
Oh dude that's just not right!

The hand job was free..........you paid for the all the difficulty I had in finding your dik! :shock:

Damn of all of Richard's lame cracks....that one was actually GOOD.

Pretty damn funny Richard, I'll give ya a bonus point for that one.

Take care,
Lisa

Bjorn

I guess since greg prices his carpet cleaning services cafeteria style he had no problem with the bait and switch at dinner

any way 90 bucks for Benny Hanna? FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Odin said:
I guess since greg prices his carpet cleaning services cafeteria style he had no problem with the bait and switch at dinner
Rofl! Good one! I certainly "Paid for what I wanted/needed" Of course - drinks should have been included when I ordered my meal. I mean , seriously, they must be a bait & switch for them not to include my drinks! I mean seriously- even McDonalds includes my drink when I get a "meal" :p

Mikey P

Administrator
8366723e.jpg

I think that is the only resident IL willing to talk about the pot luck there on the right.

Bjorn

you think with Howard the Millionaire it would have been no problem with clean as a whistles American Express Plutonium card. and a tax write off too.

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
I forget his name. He was part of the PCS group. Nice guy - sharp as a tack!

I must admit- I have never understood the mentality that people think that the rich should offer to pay. Since Howard was one of several millionares in the room it might have been a little awkward. Perhaps everyone should have pulled out their portfolios and compared and the richest guy in the room (likely Steve Toburen) should have paid?

If only Mikey had come- he could have paid! Of course I can't get him to come to GA to have a beer with me! (perhaps he thinks I am still too young to drink! lol) I extended an invite to his nemesis : Tre and he showed up. (YES I PAID).
:D
-Greg

gregcole said:
I forget his name. He was part of the PCS group. Nice guy - sharp as a tack!

I must admit- I have never understood the mentality that people think that the rich should offer to pay. Since Howard was one of several millionares in the room it might have been a little awkward. Perhaps everyone should have pulled out their portfolios and compared and the richest guy in the room (likely Steve Toburen) should have paid?

If only Mikey had come- he could have paid! Of course I can't get him to come to GA to have a beer with me! (perhaps he thinks I am still too young to drink! lol) I extended an invite to his nemesis : Tre and he showed up. (YES I PAID).
:D
-Greg
Did he show you his i-Phone ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom