So what does Aerotech have for us?

Billy

Name
BH
Mikey P said:
Dave claims that they have the next bread slicer for sale.

Who will spill the beans?

Mikey I really believe if you think about this you already know what he is talking about you seem to be a smart guy.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Heat more of it and faster............................

but.................

I think they might of messed up and ol' Shawn still holds the bag..........

time will be the tattle tale........

minuteman

If someone dose not post some pics soon I'll have to wait tell Vagas and thats four "F'n" months away.

Greg

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
From what I have been told AT made a great set up........the 3 chemical jugs and the new truck is about what everyone told me was the big secret......

I think Billy parked his next to some trees at his local piggly wiggly and is wondering the parking lot trying to find it.............I haven't seen him on here in a while.......

maybe one of these days he will run into it and we will get the truth and some real pictures.................

Greenie

As far as improvements to the truck, I don't think AT has anything revolutionary, Vlad's big add this year is his Vladiator Spears, they enhance the existing Heat Exchangers, it's a common enhancement done in the boiler world, for some reason it's new to carpet cleaning trucks.

The big things you will see in the future on these trucks are from the guys buying them, guys like Michael Schoeny who made changes and designed improvements ( the 3 jug system is just one of his many) but even he has since made another change to make the next generation 3 jug even better, not to mention the other things on his truck, I think this year's Vegas Connections will be very interesting.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
have you seen what some water does to the inside of a boiler unit...........

G

Yep, but they usually have a COEN burner attached to them thats about 20 feet long.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom