So, what happened to Lisa Wagner?

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
She used to be a regular here. And though we did not exactly agree on everything, I enjoyed her well written responses and spirited opinions.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I was at her office/ shop recently and had a conversation with her...I'm sure she is pretty busy.. they had lots of rugs to work on.

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
Thanks guys for missing me. =)

Got press in the NY Times for my shop, and for the Textile Pro course I teach with Jim Pemberton, and it's kind of had the "Oprah" effect. It's too bad I can't teach it as "the" marketing strategy to explode your business growth, because it was just dumb luck. So my shop, and our network's shops, are enjoying the fruits of that. We thought it would be a short term spike, but not so. I'm in the midst of doing some more hiring, and making plans to teach a few more teams with Jim so we can expand the network to handle the consumer referrals.

I guess that means I've just lost track of time in the middle of the crazy-busy moment.

I will try to do better. For Ofer's sake. LOL...

I have to say though... not having Ken here will make it not quite the same. I always enjoyed chatting it up with him.

Thanks again guys... you made my day.

Lisa

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Hello Lisa I have known about you for some time but really made the connection with who you are and what you are all about when you were on Pro Cleaners and must say it is a pleasure. As to your comment on the press you got and the results I have had the same experience when a client had an article written up about my service in our local newspaper. The phone rang steady with calls from that article for over 3 months and got many calls long after that. The way I see it is that all the self promotion and advertising does not even come close to when other people are doing the promoting for you.

Last edited:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
That's awesome and we certainly wouldn't expect you to post when you're that busy. When things settle down for you and you can manage the time again, we all appreciate the help you've given to us over the years.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
That's awesome and we certainly wouldn't expect you to post when you're that busy. When things settle down for you and you can manage the time again, we all appreciate the help you've given to us over the years.

Thank you Richard I never new you felt that way about me.:biggrin:

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan
She used to be a regular here. And though we did not exactly agree on everything, I enjoyed her well written responses and spirited opinions.

I remember meeting her for the first time when I sat through a Rug Secrets course taught at Jon Don around 8 years ago.

She needs to be congratulated for being legitimately busy washing and repairing/restoring rugs when one makes the claim to be an active instructor and rug plant operator.

Recently, I have read some of her thoughtful observations on other posts started on Facebook. They often prove substantive and relevant. She can articulate her thoughts well. I think it would be good to see her observations here too.

Mikey P

Administrator
That is awful gentlemanly of you Tom.

Considering you are in competition with her to sell rug whackers.

I have a question for you ruggies, has anybody with a HUGE shop ever created a HUGE sliding shelf system to flat dry rugs?

Sort of like a HUGE Helms Doughnut truck...lol

helms.jpg

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan
That is awful gentlemanly of you Tom.

Hey now... I always strive to be a gentleman. Ask my wife of 41 years. She knows me better than anyone else. Incidentally, she does not tolerate un-gentlemanly types.

On your question of flat drying: Murray Peacock has a flat drying "shelf" that cables up to the ceiling to get it out of the way when not in use. This idea may help those with limited floor space that desire to flat dry too.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Ask my wife of 41 years. She knows me better than anyone else. Incidentally, she does not tolerate un-gentlemanly types.
Mine has put up with me for 28-years, she's tolerated me despite me not being a total gentleman. I try....well a little.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Leave Lisa alone. She'll come back if she truly loves you.

PS: All my wife requires is that I not punch anyone. It was difficult at first, since there are so many people that could benefit from a punch or two, but I quickly got the hang of tripping and the full-body slam.

Is that cheating?

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom