So who's gonna be the first?

Chris A

Name
Chris
to buy one of those bad ass ZeroRez trucks on Jon-Don's website. I'm a brokedick with a mortgage for a Truckmount payment so I'm out. What about one of you independantly wealthy real estate owning types? #6 blower, Kero burner, sounds like a powermatic on steroids, the trucks are cool too.
http://www.jondon.com/used/detail.php?siteid=1025

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Chris Adkins said:
to buy one of those bad ass ZeroRez trucks on Jon-Don's website. I'm a brokedick with a mortgage for a Truckmount payment so I'm out. What about one of you independantly wealthy real estate owning types? #6 blower, Kero burner, sounds like a powermatic on steroids, the trucks are cool too.
http://www.jondon.com/used/detail.php?siteid=1025

Money pit
all that glitters ain't gold, Junior...

..l.T.A.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
That it may not be meat, but it does beg the question, why don't you see alot of high performance PTO's based on a topkick/kodiack instead of a cab over? I know they are bigger and builkier, but it seams there is quite a bit of potential there.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
you have to be charging more than two hundred an hour to make that thing profitable. does look impressive but would be a very large truck to be driving around just to carpet clean. would like to see more pics.

Greenie

Got Lisa's name all over it.

Kind of a funky filter? dual vacuum relief box design though?

Chris A

Name
Chris
dealtimeman said:
you have to be charging more than two hundred an hour to make that thing profitable. does look impressive but would be a very large truck to be driving around just to carpet clean. would like to see more pics.

Why would it be any different than running a V?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom