Social Strategies for Service Providers: Free blog series.

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
I get asked everyday; "Hey Joe, can you give me the secrets to social media". So I created this series for everyone.

"I spend a lot of time talking to business owners about how to use social media as an effective marketing platform. I hope this series of posts will get you headed in the right direction, and clear up some of the confusion and fear many have. I can’t give you a map; instead, think of it as guide to writing maps. No one has this mastered. No one. It requires constant education, thought, and failure. The platforms are changing all the time. How users adapt is changing all the time. It requires wit, cunning, and a healthy ego to get the results we all want. And like anything else worth doing, it requires persistence. Social media marketing is a constant experiment in social engineering and the only way to win is to play the long game."

http://www.servicemonster.net/2016/...tegies-for-service-businesses-1-introduction/

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

smastio

Name
Steve Mastio
Sorry - I have been reading Rug Chick Lisa's Snarky comments and something just came over me! LOL

upload_2017-1-4_14-10-4.png

Reactions: jkowalski

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
Lol. I noticed that too. I was going to ask Megan why that she did that but I forgot. Truth be told we get almost no comment traffic on our blog.

Mikey P

Administrator
Virginia Beach
Virginia Beach
Virginia Beach
Virginia Beach
Virginia Beach
Virginia Beach
Virginia Beach
Virginia Beach
Virginia Beach
Virginia Beach