Solution hose

Greenie

If you come off of a LP heater, it's good to have 8-15' of a high heat hose, that way if you ever have a heat spike it'll likely blow at the heater and you'll be needing a new swage on your jumper hose but not your main line.

I had a couple made up just for this purpose on our old rig, saved the Parflex.

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
I have the braided stainless line, about 8 feet coming off the LG. Then I plug the solution line in. My concern is that the water coming out of the braided line will be higher in temp, thus causing a rupture in the line or break down of the solution hose prematurely. This is why the goodyear hose I use outside of the home is not lasting but about 2 months.

I know the KMA hose I ordered will be fine during the warmer months, but I am looking ahead for fall & winter.

Greenie

You can get some big money hose. same as your SS braided teflon core stuff, but it has a urethan jacket for abrasion resistance, run about 25' and call it good, about $150 investment, but it will last and last.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
someone sells a Kodiak hose, supposed to be good to 275F.
Put 10-20' of SS teflon line then the Kodiak and you should be fine.

All that high heat and burning out the hose is why I went back to 200F . Not worth the extra costs and chances of damage.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom