SOLUTION LINE IMPRESSIONS ON POLYESTER CARPETS

Spurling

How do you some of you guys avoid this .. its a pain and time consuming to remove the indentations ..

you know that black plastic that covers your wires under the hood of your van .. I wonder if theres something similar to that to wrap the solution lines in the rooms with polyester to avoid the deep impressions ..

I thought about splitting a garden hose .. pain in the ass

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I absolutely agree.
We are in dire need for a much better insulating solution hose or something that can cover it that is still thin and flexible to be practical.

Where are the leaders of the industry when you need them?
Mike, since you were you invited to that dinner, how about solving this problem?

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
ParFlex (Greenie's KMA) is insulated and doesn't get as hot. Are you using Goodyear?

Wanna play like Stevie Ray.

Jay D

Name
Jay D
Remove? :shock: How do you remove them? :roll: I'm lucky to remember to move the hoses as I clean to keep from leaving the lines. Move them as you clean is my answer.

Spurling

Jay DeLaughter said:
Remove? :shock: How do you remove them? :roll: I'm lucky to remember to move the hoses as I clean to keep from leaving the lines. Move them as you clean is my answer.

remove by scraping/digging the fiber to stand up .. and re-blasting with hot water usually helps with a final grooming ..

I was cleaning a sectional .. so the lines were in place a long time ..

Mikey P

Administrator
Steel braided hoses are the culprit.

Too dang hot.

Thermoplastic will do it a bit once in a while but a quick swipe of the wand or in most cases just a groomer, will remove it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom