Some people I'm happy to not work for.

Becker

Name
Becker
Had a lady call today, wanted tons of information.
Had to explain everything to me in the fullest detail.
I find out she only wants 2 small rooms done.
She then agrees to book a cleaning for mid Nov.

I was on the phone for more than 15 mins booking this little job.

30 mins later she calls back to cancel. Then proceeds to tell me how my system will cause her carpet to mold and that she was going to go with Oxy Magic.

I told her I respect her choice. And quickly offered up some additoinal educations. Before hanging up she told me she would instead like to keep the appointment she made with me, I declined and asked her to keep her appointment with Oxy Magic but to then call me and tell me how she felt the results were.

She was going to get 2 rooms cleaned for about $69.00 for the basic cleaning, the lady that booked her said it would be extra for some additional products or something, but because she was on a budget she only booked the basic clean.

If I don't hear from her, I will give her a call back to see how it went.

One of her carpet issues is a few pet stains, I have a client who runs a doggie daycare that was not happy at all with Oxy Magic.

But I have to tell you, as much as this woman talks. I have to tell you I'm not disappointed in the least.
Sometimes so of the smallest jobs can be the biggest pains in the ass!

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
We had a client like that who complained to high heavens about the last few cleaners were not doing a good job. Her family room was urine soaked from her dying dog, and combined to replace all the carpet with the same quality we installed about 3 years before would have cost her over $13K. We successfully cleaned and deoderized all the pet stains and fixed all her problems including one urine soakek bleeding rug rugs for roughly 1200. She knew the rough costs ahead of time. Agreed to the cleaning. Took over 10 hours. She was enamored by the results.. Then she gets the bill and all hell broke loose. Took her 6 months to finally pay up and then she said, you have lost a customer on the way out the door when she finally picked up her rug.. All I can say is good riddance. We need to teach more economic theory to our younsters.. They dont' want to replace, they don't like other cleaners, her husband makes $250/ hr as a lawyer.. and she complains about a preagreed price...

Bob Foster

You guys need to go to the Nordic School of Business and take the course on customer communication skills.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
The long winded ones are the worst...and sometimes I have had bad experiences with them and their..."attention to detail".

Becker

Name
Becker
We agreed on a date in Mid NOV...

I gave her 3 time slots.

I'm not kidding when I tell you she went on and on for like 3 mins trying to decide on a time. I final said, Do ya want to call back when you find a time on that day that works for ya?

In my mind the meter ticks as I talk to her... Hmmm Min job.. been on the phone now 10 mins.. Hmmmmmmm...

Bob Foster

Mamm I see I have three available time slots.

Christmas Day 6AM

Tomorrow at 9 a.......oopps!,... that one's taken.....

and Monday at 3P oh boy!...That's when I have to be at my weekly parole office appointment. Got to go pee in a cup you know.

So why don't you think about that time slot and get back to me.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
The annoying ones sometimes have rich friends with big houses that know their friend is an impossible to please witch that drives everybody nuts. And when her rich friend hears that her annoying witch of a friend was happy with something, she takes notice...

But i'm with you, some people aren't worth working with.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Clients are long term who have been serviced multiple times.

A CUSTOMER is one whom you've done business with once and probably will never call again.

The key is to turn customers into long term CLIENTS.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Ma'am I need to get off the phone as your small job that would actually pay me money is interferring with my time posting and talking about useless sh&t on bulletin boards.

:-)

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Ken Snow said:
Ma'am I need to get off the phone as your small job that would actually pay me money is interferring with my time posting and talking about useless sh&t on bulletin boards.

:-)

But my psychologist said it was theraputic.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I never mind talking with potential customers. It builds a relationship with them Most of my 2 room jobs(which I charge $6.00 more than becker for) for first time customers turn into alot more than 2 rooms (the reason why I alot 2 hrs).

I also wouldn't call them later to find out how the other company did, kind of intrusive.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom