Somewhat rich and somewhat famous..

Mikey P

Administrator
I cleaned, or should I say I extracted umpteen gallons of cat urine for this guy today..

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0150448/

His half house cat/half Bobcat is just destroying his ranch home. He's not too found of the GenX/Millenials but boy does he love his critters. Pretty angry old guy whom I'm guessing didn't do well with his money judging on what his wife told me about not being able to replace the carpet. Even poked fun at me for working on Labor Day as if it were a sign of failure.

His wife was very sweet and and has written many children's books at a huge loss.

4 or five adopted dogs, three hand me down cats from near-do-well kids and these two wild Mustangs that just showed up one day and refused to leave his property..

mus.jpg

Last edited:
Name
Jeff T
Cats.... big or small.... i dislike them all as house pets.... and I've got one..... er, the wife does........

Name
Lee Stockwell
My cat happily made the transition to outside cat. She hangs around the front porch. Granddaughter was allergic to her.

Name
Jeff T
My cat happily made the transition to outside cat. She hangs around the front porch. Granddaughter was allergic to her.
Problem is Lee, got an indoor cat, and 2 outdoor dogs.... if I let the cat out, ILL BE SLEEPING IN THE DOG HOUSE WITH THE DOGS.......

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Last cat i had got ate by a coyote...last bird i had got snatched by hawk...almost lost my mamma chuwawa to a gold eagle..my dog chased off bears.. I dont miss that cat tho, grouchy pos that kept pissing in the dryer, good riddance..

Reactions: Mikey P

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I clean for the lead guitar guy from the band Dr. Hook and the Medicine Show. Poor guy lives in a small two bedroom town-house and his puppy loves to piss everywhere. I love talking with him. A crusty old guy with a white beard and gold records mounted on his living room wall. Closets stuffed and overflowing with instruments. A really nice guy.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
"It depends what you mean by got. Some of 'em are half wild, some are just outlaws"

Also, one of the best dialogues between two men I've heard

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom