Sound Advice.....

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
I know many of the upholstery cleaning greats here give up their time so we may all benefit. Their efforts are tireless and we thank them.

As a token of our appreciation may we the little cleaner people share a tip with the top?

You're welcome :yoda::stir:

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Mikey P

Administrator
Our rug plant guy loves simple Green.

You won't see any name brand rug chemical manufacturing products on his shelves

But for chrissakes rinse that crap out

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
What exactly is a HogJowl?

When I was in school one of my mates called me "G" I have no idea why.... I mean obviously my first name starts with G so you know.... Then another one said nah its no good its too short needs more letters. So he grabs my book and putts 3 Es after it. It stuck at school. Stoned tenagers.

When I was 17 I was asked to play a computer game at a tournament in Melbourne on behalf of an Australian phone company.

I had to register so I just used my nick, but put Aus after it so internet spectators could see where I was from.

Its just been like that since.

My online nick is G Aus. GeeeAus

SamIam

Name
sam miller
What exactly is a HogJowl?

When I was in school one of my mates called me "G" I have no idea why.... I mean obviously my first name starts with G so you know.... Then another one said nah its no good its too short needs more letters. So he grabs my book and putts 3 Es after it. It stuck at school. Stoned tenagers.

When I was 17 I was asked to play a computer game at a tournament in Melbourne on behalf of an Australian phone company.

I had to register so I just used my nick, but put Aus after it so internet spectators could see where I was from.

Its just been like that since.

My online nick is G Aus. GeeeAus

Sweet stoner gamer tag got it!

Marty's gamer tag is porkchop!

Now you two can play together.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Biodegradable means it degrades itself with biology, not rinsing. So just throw that cushion in the woods after you spray that crap all over it and let nature do the finishing touches

Reactions: Jimmy L

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Simple Green what a foamy mess it leaves and it stinks too.

Back
Top Bottom