SOVC Turbo Suction Universal Upgrade Module

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
It's simply a solenoid operated relief valve.

Not worth the money.

A Bayco valve is better than either that or a Kunkle.

No, I don't sell any of them.

Take care,
Lisa

Greenie

It works as long as the solenoid holds out....moisture and vibration are not the best environment for an electronic solenoid operated valve.

ask how many Bayco valves you can buy for the price of a single SOVC?

If it fails in year #2 will Kevin refund your money?

I think it's just a matter of time before someone sues him for false advertising, it does NOT double vacuum, and a does not make a #3 blower clean like a #5 blower.

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
Greenie said:
It works as long as the solenoid holds out....moisture and vibration are not the best environment for an electronic solenoid operated valve.

I think it's just a matter of time before someone sues him for false advertising, it does NOT double vacuum, and a does not make a #3 blower clean like a #5 blower.

Yea I thought that was a little much. Double your vacuum :roll: How are those Bayco valves differnt from a kunckel valve? do they mount the same way?

Name
Nate W.
everfresh1 said:
Greenie said:

Yea I thought that was a little much. Double your vacuum :roll: How are those Bayco valves differnt from a kunckel valve? do they mount the same way?

Kunckle valves rust, Bayco doesn't... Same animals, devil in the details...... Right Greenie?

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
the bayco has been around for over a hundred years. It was designed for dry material transfers, like sucking flour or grain into and out of train cars. It's great until you add moisture, them the cast iron rusts and the works tend to get sticky and unreliable.

the Bayco valve is aluminum and not only is it lighter weight, but won't rust in our moisture-laden application.

take care,
Lisa

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
truckmount girl said:
the bayco has been around for over a hundred years. It was designed for dry material transfers, like sucking flour or grain into and out of train cars. It's great until you add moisture, them the cast iron rusts and the works tend to get sticky and unreliable.

the Bayco valve is aluminum and not only is it lighter weight, but won't rust in our moisture-laden application.

take care,
Lisa

Were can I get one or two?

minuteman

Wow, what a response,

I don't think the PC product is any less dependable than any other (solenoid diverter) HX machine

Greenie you said it your self (above) in parentheses, and Call Keven and ask him if he dose warranty past two years.

As for his Law Suites Ask Him Also "That", at the time.

As for Bayco's & price per each, at least 10 to pay for the one in question.

Greg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom