Speaking of Mexican food, need input.....

Tonight, I was putting together a commercial quote for a mexican restaurant. It's detailed with the maintenance contract and educational reading for the customer. I'm afraid the owner may not be comfortable with so much reading in english

My wife suggested using a website translator program, converted to word , to put all the english text into spanish. It looks good, but not knowing spanish myself fluently, I'm not sure if it contains good spanish grammer.

I hate to submit something hacked, but I could explain to the owner, it's translated with a program and is only meant to supplement the english version.....

suggestions??

Tom
Grammar, My my 7 seven years in high school made my grammar bestest than yours...

Rotovac1 - Your either a good catholic or a good latin student!

Odin - No, barely english....

hogjowl

Idiot™
MAINTENANCE CONTRACT? ROFLMAO!

All that Mexicoon wants to know is the price.

And it better be low.

I think you must be new in the business, or you must be a vlm cleaner, cuz you are waaaay over rating the potential there.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Threaten to turn him in to the INS and he'll sign.

Marty's right...don't over complicate the deal.....clean it once.

For cash!

Marty, I know your right -

I've been cleaning high end residential for years - and it's been a long time since I've done a mexican (or chinese, for that fact) restaurant

I really don't know what I was thinking, but it's my wife's fault...she wants me to do more commerical work, I don't know why she wants me out of the house in the evenings.... :wink:

hogjowl

Idiot™
Whew! Thank goodness you are normal. For a minute there I thought you were another newby, part-time cleaner, full-time painter, and were here to impress us.

Welcome to Mikey's real world BB.

Rambo

A friend of mine is doing a rather large remodel job below Miami (Cuttler Ridge area) and he said they have a sign up at the building permits office that states; if you do not speak spanish, you will need to bring a interperter. This is America and I say either learn English or go back where you came from. When are we going to draw the line and close the borders? or are we just going to become a bunch of wusses.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom