Speaking of the Zipper

Mikey P

Administrator
My 15" that I never personally used much has it's trigger on the right.

The new 13" has it on the left...

Too soon to tell.

How is your's set up and have tried the "other way"..?

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I have one each way... Son in law Aron is left handed so he likes left... I can do left but finding being right handed liking trigger on right, hold adn control hoses with left hand

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
Both on the right. The wand I used on my left so it's a nice rest for my left hand. With the zipper it really doesn't matter.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
my rotary drimaster is power on left and water on right (i think)
but my hoss is the opposite. always messes me up at first.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Don't allow yourself to mistakenly believe that because I haven't started several threads about it, or posted videos of it, I don't like it.

I just wait until I have more than 4 hours on a rig before I start gushing over it.
did you post them on this board or on the other board. I must have missed your posts and videos.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Don't allow yourself to mistakenly believe that because I haven't started several threads about it, or posted videos of it, I don't like it.

I just wait until I have more than 4 hours on a rig before I start gushing over it.

You could just say I like it just fine and it does what I want so far. And if anything changes updates us.

But I don't know if I would ever go PTO, I do like the idea of a 500 cfm butler.

Reactions: Todd Millar

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
PTO'S are great for employees. They can focus on cleaning and not on the mechanics of running the unit. You do compromise some power but it's a trade off for simplicity.

We own both and any given day I favor one or the other.

hogjowl

Idiot™
If there is any difference between the performance of my TCS slide in 47 and my Cleanco 47, I can't detect it. The Cleanco is functioning well. The heat is good and the ergonomics of the layout makes it so much easier to work out of.

I really like clean things. I like order. It's so nice climbing into a van that's not coated in propane soot and engine oil. It's also great picking up a wand and not feeling grunge on my hands. I had to clean my old van and tools daily to keep control of the filth. No so with the Cleanco. I don't even have to fight the windshield haze anymore! My tools and seats and windshield are all clean and all my tools and things are not crammed into every nook and cranny.

So, up to this point I love it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom