Speaking of the Zipper

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
yeah, I've seen his videos on it. I'm assuming it's the spray pattern? The idea is that the spinner agitates the carpet from all directions.....what Pressure do you need to run this at?

Name
Nate W.
@Mark Saiger says 1000psi... You need to have a blower that can handle the water flow... Supposedly my #45 blower is too small.....................Story of my life!:cry:

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
A blower that generates enough lift and cfm to recover all that water you're putting down without leaving the carpet too wet....

Reactions: SamIam

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Zipper SS super spinner works best around 1000 psi but it is not really putting out more water than a 12 flow...

But, because it will clean in both forward and backwards motion, you do not have to wait for the spinners to get up to speed, so you are avoiding crop circles, but also because of two direction cleaning you are on the trigger all the time except dry passes... And this again helps avoid crop circles.

The other unit seems to take more effort to get started in motion and keep at a steady pace, so that is where some of the crop circle problems seem to take place if they occur.

No my opinion is it is for those super nasty grease pits... BUT... with good agitation and the regular Zipper cranked up psi it can also do well and hold its own.

You will find the regular Zipper your most go to, but there are sometimes that super spinner is GOLDEN!

I do enjoy having both when needed... And yeah, my van is getting pretty full!

Reactions: Todd Millar

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom