Spinergy Pads

Jtuseo

Name
Big Hoss
Stone guys explain to me the proper way to use them? Lets say you have dull marble. Do you start at the lowest grit and work your way up? Also do they work like the monkey pads where you spray water down first?

Mikey P

Administrator
I don't pretend to be a Stone Fag John

I like Monkeys when I can use one grit to hone Travertine or Limstone

it it's more complicated than that I tell them to call Albert.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Yes, Spinergy pads are the same as Monkey pads. They were able to drop the prices because of the volume of pads we were moving. (Well, at least that is part of the reason.)

Start with the lower numbered grits and work up. The grit you start at will be determined by the condition of the floor. Are the scratches and abrasions something that can be seen and not felt? Can you feel them with your finger tips? Or are there scratches you could fit your finger nail into?

Once you know where to start. You go up until you get to the desired level of gloss.

No chemical needed to use the pads.Just spray a little water on the floor.

A 1/2 day class with hands on practice on a few different floors would help.

I do have an introductory manual on maintaining stone including use of the Spinergy pads. Send me an email and I will attach a copy to the reply.
scottw@bridgewatercorp.net

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
I have never used these but they sound really great like Mikey said for those jobs where the travertine needs a little honing to bring back the finish. I will be checking into a class and adding these to the arsenal. Thanks for the post

Back
Top Bottom