image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 315
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 332

SamIam

Name
sam miller
It was a last second install bumped up I tried to sweep it out but my Son and his helper were using this truck 5 days a week for a month the old 405 9500 hours cost $17,000 originally got $3000 trade in for it. Got me a heavy duty pump out and a hoss!
you got one of the best set ups out there....run it hard...run it hot...and prepare to be amazed....
what green glide are you using ordered a hybrid todsy

Reactions: JS41035 and Dan

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
Sam that is a nice rig, happy for you. Can't wait to hear what you have to say about it. My friend is looking at SS for his next rig,same one actually.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
It was a last second install bumped up I tried to sweep it out but my Son and his helper were using this truck 5 days a week for a month the old 405 9500 hours cost $17,000 originally got $3000 trade in for it. Got me a heavy duty pump out and a hoss!

what green glide are you using ordered a hybrid todsy

I use a hole glide on mine...that APO works great...it does not matter how much water I am dumping into that tank..it can keep up....put a high flow kit on your Hoss with the square poly glides...set the temp about 240 on the machine....

Reactions: SamIam

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
I use a hole glide on mine...that APO works great...it does not matter how much water I am dumping into that tank..it can keep up....put a high flow kit on your Hoss with the square poly glides...set the temp about 240 on the machine....

Dumb question from a HOSS rookie: where do you get these high flow kits? I know I got some of these little silver thingies with my machine new.

What about glides on commercial? Do you use them for that?

Reactions: SamIam

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I assume that your distrubtor is going to have to order it for you...it should be a set of long flush bars..and a needle valve...??..
the little silver thingies are probably the orifice disks....start with the middle one and then judge if you need more or less flow with your machine...

put the square poly glides on it and use them on everything

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Jim I'll try and post video used the hoss stock yesterday when I leaned it back and ran it the motor sounds great. But when it running on the ground it's real loud like something's rubbing I think I got the used floor model

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom