Steps for a deeper Carpet Steam Cleaning....

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
It is my experience, and not mine alone, that "clear water rinse" is less complete than using a good emulsifer in the rinse water. But to each his own.

royas said:
Step 1: Pre Vacuum all Carpeted areas.

Step 2: Pre-spray and pre-treat the carpet and stains. By pre treating the carpet you allow the dirt and spills to loosen from the fibers.

Step 3: Agitate the fibers. This step separates the dirt and any spills from your carpets.

Step 4: Finally, rinse the carpet with only hot water up to 200 degrees. this will assure that the detergent, stains and any bacteria is rinsed thoroughly and there are no chemicals left in carpet. Steam Cleaning is recommended for pet owners, heavy stains and individuals with dust allergy.
i wonder why I never thought of that, all these years cleaning carpets.....

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
floorguy said:
there are a lot of people that just freshy rinse

and the overwhelming majority of them have troublesome chem feed systems .
You gotta read between the lines sometimes....

personally, i trust chemists that formulate the juices to know what's best .
While i know there's a monetary incentive with juice manufactures so sell more juice, there is credible science involved too.
and they tell me "some" rinse agents aid in flushing the pre-spray out better than water alone

as far as this appleknocker's thread, he's just trying make a buck by building a 'net presence , right?
I'm not sure that's a big ole deal, is it??
It is a CCing related post, regardless of the agenda .
and did spark some chatter....

..L.T.A.

Kia

Any experienced cleaner can mix chemicals in there rinse to get the job done. A responsible cleaner would balance his Time, Chemicals (pre-treating), Agitation and best of all SOFT WATER temperatures to clean without leaving 5 ounces of chemical behind.

I think some of us forgot That H2O is a cleaning agent on its own. Thats if you know how to use it of course. Just because some sealed brand says that you need there products to clean better doesn't mean that you do. Emulsifiers are for lazy cleaners!!!

Not to say that Royas has a hundred percent success in customer review in Vancouver. But we do. So you don't need Emulsifiers or FWR or any other forms of rinse to get new client in your area. All you need is a Persian Rug Cleaner !gotcha!

http://www.royascarpetcleaning.com

With the development of our technology, Many latest equipments are available in market for carpet cleaning, It saves our time. There are few steps will be there for carpet steam cleaning process with good result and some of the companies provide the online tutorial video's for clear understanding. Carpet cleaning, for beautification and the removal of stains, dirt, grit, sand, and allergens can be achieved by several methods both traditional and modern. Please produce some more attachments about the topic for view detail information.

high pressure cleaning melbourne
carpet cleaning glen waverley

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
are these spammers with terribly broken English man or machine?

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
I use emulsifiers sparingly, most carpets do not need it when you use a good prespray. Here our water tends to be very hard, so a rinse that softens the water a bit improves the cleaning. If you use a good onboard softening system a clear water rinse is probably the best in most situations I would think.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Test it like. 5 year old. Get a cup of pre-spray a cup of water and a cup of rinse. Dip one finger I the water and oe in the rinse. Do the same with the other hand. You'll do the same as I did and come to realize the guys that actually WENT to school know what the hell they are doing.

susanna

The carpet cleaners Indianapolis use truck mounted carpet-cleaning machines in addition to specialized treatment techniques to eliminate the most difficult stains and odors. I don't know anything about it further. i just experienced there service that's all.Thanks for the steps.

honseycornor

According to my view, With the development of our technology, Many latest equipments are available in market for carpet cleaning, It saves our time. Different types of stains, and through synergy each ingredient interacts with other ingredients to form hundreds of additional cleaning combinations and caused by kids, pets and almost everything. Carpet cleaning is one of the important aspects for homes and offices also. Please produce some more attachments about the topic for view detail information.

tile cleaning melbourne

office cleaning melbourne

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
honseycornor said:
According to my view, With the development of our technology, Many latest equipments are available in market for carpet cleaning, It saves our time. Different types of stains, and through synergy each ingredient interacts with other ingredients to form hundreds of additional cleaning combinations and caused by kids, pets and almost everything. Carpet cleaning is one of the important aspects for homes and offices also. Please produce some more attachments about the topic for view detail information.

tile cleaning melbourne

You're an effing dickhead mate.

You profess to live in Alaska and have Melbourne sites in your post.

tile cleaning melbourne

Or is there a Melbourne in Alaska that I don't know about. ??

I'm gonna set Johnny Watson onto you to bite your legs off at the ankles.

would the real rob allen please stand up?

Willy P

Name
Willy P
spam.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93cODry4IXo&feature=fvst

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Mikey these people are seo spammers from india, pakistan,romania,france,philippines etc.

I delete several accounts a day.

If you allow them to continue they will plug up your board with crap.

Chads

Supportive Member
John, somebody once showed me the same thing and almost convinced me of rinses, but then I thought I don't rinse with cold water try boiling water and dipping your finger and tell me how much residue is left.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Mikey P said:
Really?

I thought they were *** members who got bored of Rob pounding his chest.

Are you sure it was only his chest. ??

KMA!

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I've said it before, and will say it again

the OVERWHELMING majority of dudes that advocate clear water rinse as best...have troublesome or broken chem pumps

..l.T.A.

jessicasmith

First you need to vacuum your carpet thoroughly.
choose a time to steam clean so that the carpet can get dry quickly.
Move furniture and other object off the carpet.
fill steam cleaner container with hot water.
use cleaning solution which is recommended by your manufacturer.
start cleaning the carpet from doorway, so that you wont walk on the cleaned carpet.
rinse out your solution thoroughly with clean water.
turn on the fan and AC to dry carpet quickly.

Take care not to use too much water and be sure to completely clean all the shampoo, because soap will attract dirt. Too much water can result in mildew or shrinking.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom