Still learning

Name
jack zerkie
I love carpet cleaning,and have had some great jobs in the past 30 yrs. I don,t like tile and hard floors, so I never learned how to properly clean them, so thank you Mikey,s board for the info.
I cleaned tlle in a fliped unit this weekend. I used my 175 with Cobbs pre spray& degreaser great combo. I used a brush on the 175 with a shower tank , the extracted with water rinse. The grout lines looked great, but the tile was still not clean. The next day I recleaned the floor again using a green pad on the tile and wow now it,s clean.
Now I see the difference in the brush and a pad cleaning. I.ll just keep reading all the great info on this board and maybe when I retire I will finally know what I,m doing. jz.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell
Name
Lee Stockwell
So true Jack.

I feel sorry for the 30 year olds who already know it all.

I'm glad you are here...gives this 62 yr old hope.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Fire Crackers is what you two need!

Spray, Scrub N Suk Mop
Aint life grand.......

Barry-QDCC

Supportive Member
Name
Barry Rhoads
Jack;

The brush you used probably wasn't aggressive enough.

A segmented grit brush will clean better and get down in the grout better also.

View attachment 3609

http://www.cobbcarpet.com/zen/index...lt&search_in_description=1&keyword=grit+brush

Larry

Larry, Do you have to be careful when using that grit brush on ceramic and porcelain that you don't scratch the tile up?

Also Larry - why do the pictures you post on MB look about 1000 times better and clearer than those on your website? Not that your asking for my opinion but better pictures would make visiting your website much, much better.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom