Stone Professional Nerd Tip.

Mikey P

Administrator
I saw these at Surfaces and was waiting for the opportunity to try them out.

20 very nice chairs on exotic wood and Limestone. They had the nail on plastic gliders with felt tabs stuck to SOME of them. They were driving the CEO of house affairs nuts.

I ordered up THESE, enough for the home, the Designer's won use and for the CEO's own personal use. The CEO was SUPER excited about them and kept asking over and over about when we were going to install them.

Pry off the old pads (from super easy, almost fall off to 3 or more minutes spent busting ass), whip down with Isopropyl, let dry, adhere then heat up with an clothes iron to get the glue warm.

The demo at Surface would let you try and remove them with Vice Grip and it was all but impossible.

Space Age Glue.

If you do any sort of Hard Surface work, this is a Fantastic way to show your nerdish over the top professionalism.

Don't be a Larry.

ihX6sE9i602d9HKeQqLFwNRDtpZmPhYlUMxJSt4WxrCXY8qysGAEI0_JOYFJKYXMKJTotuOu6b8s47uetA=w1698-h955-no.jpg

6exoIgDq0o8yPk7AuWZo2ajxTgIvbnHfR_LtP-nT-lyIJsIsqnNAOyDYmUsPQL_8VMvTkbOvsqz5Y-csCg=w1769-h995-no.jpg

ipxsuwWTAZtC2p1acx3Rk5Y11sZ-wX0MTMyyZHK763OHJocmzIZeuKXXODo8OQR8fw_cwnfhO2cmImRLbg=w1769-h995-no.jpg

Last edited:

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
Nope- just say img

The link looks just like the cheap ones at HD...

You say way better ? Lippage won't rip off?

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
they need to be bigger and square for that chair. spreads out the weight better. a friend with a bunch of inventions has been working on felts that don't fall off. i think i'll order some and see how strong they are.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom