Stone Restoration Schools

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Never went but if i did it would be MB Stone.

Private class is only $1200 and its only 45 minute plane ride.

Reactions: Mikey P

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
Mb is the school I took, from MB himself.
stone pro, stone tech, other as well

I invite you to look the big picture.
Professional stone restoration is commitment of sorts. Learning Curve before "you get it". new tools, equipment needed. and the eye of detail required to please some of the upper end.... "see that spot, it does not look as shinny" .and last not but least color matching polyester filler as needed if you have a lot of travertine out there. holes and cracks.

I dont know if you can go "half in"

If you do good, you may go a week you dont even use truck mount.

just my2

Name
cameron demille
The best references will come from the guys that have been to at least 2. All classes will seem great if you only go to the one.

I've been to a few and teach one. My non-biased recommendation would be the MB class. The only con for you would be travel expenses. The food in that area, especially the pizza is incredible. It really is that different.

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
I've been to Stone Tech, This Old Grout, Stone Pro, helped Cameron grind down his Dad's showroom one weekend (which I considered a class because I learned so much), a local stone restorer guy here in town that put on a 2 day class at Pro Line and Easy Stone Care for classes. They were good classes and I learned a lot, I don't have any negative things to say about any of them. The Easy Stone Care class was the best for me, I already knew quite a bit about soft stones at the time, but I learned a lot about granite, which the other classes either didn't go over granite or only showed how to seal granite.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom