Stone & Tile Class for Southern Oklahoma and North Texas

amygeorge

Supportive Member
Name
Amy Lorance
Would anyone be interested in attending a stone and tile class on the TX|OK border - Wichita Falls area? Dan Humbert is willing to come to the middle of nowhere and do a class - If I can find enough folks. You can email me @ amylorance@gmail.com if you're interested, etc.

Hi Amy........great to speak to you today. In my two day stone and tile class I'll be covering stone identification, characteristic's of stone and what to look for when bidding, how to bid, cleaning, sanding etches and minor scratches out, polishing stone, sealing, filling cracks, blows and holes in stone and much more. This class is designed for the serious beginner or continued student of stone maintenance and restoration. The days will be filled with a combination of class room instruction and hands on, with much allotted time to personally participate in all categories.

amygeorge

Supportive Member
Name
Amy Lorance
Got to have a minimum of 15 students and it will cost close to $200 \ person... I will have 3 folks from my outfit. Not sure how to spread the word, I'm not on any other boards... which boards would be good to post on?

amygeorge

Supportive Member
Name
Amy Lorance
date = good question. it was supposed to be this month, but i don't see that happening. let me work on it.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You could try ICS, Cleanfax, ***.

That's a cheap price for 2-days.

Classes are hard to schedule, you do it in the summer and cleaners bitch about it being in the peak of cleaning season, do it in the winter when there is less cleaning and no one has the money to attend. KMA!

amygeorge

Supportive Member
Name
Amy Lorance
I haven't had much response... CTI is supposed to send me a list of cleaners for me to contact. Still working on it. I'll stay in touch.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
sMarty might be right.......you might be wasting your time. It's often a thankless job trying to put a class together.

cousin's porkchop? I do have some in San Antonio a neice too and a nephew in Austin. eat shit!

hogjowl

Idiot™
This place is crawling with your cousins. And more are coming in every minute.

We'll all be speaking spanish before long.

I like your cousins though, cuz they know what to do with their womens.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom