Street cleaning is on.... Time to book, book, book..

Name
Jeff T
I'm sure it's the same everywhere that gets a change of seasons..... how many calls do you field @ this time of year? How many jobs booked in an average day? What day is your busiest for calls?

Able 1

Name
Keith
I gave my phone to my wife, not even sure anymore.. She really pushes the price up there!! Giving her the phone might have been the best thing I have done for my business.. I hate listening to her when she's on the phone(I will walk far away),but she does a great job!! That being said I just finished for the day, but tomorrow I only have 2 jobs.. Really it's still hit or miss this time of year.

I would guess she gets 8 calls a day three from telemarketers and five jobs that we close on at least 85%.. Then the other half of jobs are scheduled via email.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
I gave my phone to my wife, not even sure anymore.. She really pushes the price up there!! Giving her the phone might have been the best thing I have done for my business.. I hate listening to her when she's on the phone(I will walk far away),but she does a great job!!

Lol! Same deal here, Keith...

She's been answering for the last 3-4 years and it's sooooo nice to not answer the phone. I agree about listening, it will drive you nuts! I can wright 4 phone scripts for her to pick from and she uses none of them!

Back
Top Bottom