Stumped the local rug washer

Mikey P

Administrator
I dropped this off at Talisman yesterday and he says, "Honestly, I'm not really sure what that is..."

I appreciated that as he could he could have just said " oh, geee, another Karakastanian, Mario get out the Sanitaire!...."

What is it Randy?

photobucket-1224-1342078204386.jpg

photobucket-5754-1342078217096.jpg

rhyde

Name
rhyde
It looks to be an Afghani refugee rug probably made in the refugee camps around peshawar in the 1990’s some of this stuff was sold as Baluchi , beshir & Turkoman but it's kinda non descript in its weaving and design style.

Talisman! I thought you were sending stuff to your buddy at Artisan?

RGH269

Name
Bobby Hales
Richard you trying to make Willy happy? I have to say those lyrics don't have anywhere close to the impact or meaning that Tim's do.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Richard you trying to make Willy happy? I have to say those lyrics don't have anywhere close to the impact or meaning that Tim's do.
Yea I know but you know Willy, thought I'd brighten his day. eat yor heart out Werner

Actually it's a good song, I only have (2) Lil Wayne songs on my itunes and it's one of them.

It's pretty good. hey now

7]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmkuvuEIbmM7]

RGH269

Name
Bobby Hales
That's cool I just wouldn't have pegged you as a Lil Wayne fan on any level.
I don't listen to music anymore since my hearing loss, my hearing aids make it possible for me to carry on a conversation in most circumstances and watch some tv. But all music is just a jumble of noise I can't tell anything about it.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I know my spectrum of music is pretty wide. eat shit! I really like alternative music about as much as country. I listen all kinds of music I even like a little Buckwheat Zydeco.

Sorry to hear about your hearing, that terrible!

rhyde

Name
rhyde
Juice said:
Randy I'm cleaning the dirt and piss out of them......not jerkin off with the fringe. eat yor heart out Werner

Wholly chit Chavez, your in Kansas!

This is not an oriental rug ...

thumbnail.aspx

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
:lol:

now are you sure? Where was it needle punched? See that's what I like about you, you're a smart a*s too. Wait, actually I don't like that one bit, in fact I despise that. Never mind! eat yor heart out Werner

Oh and the dirt was analyzed after cleaning and ya know what 99.9% came from Kansas, the other .01 came from camel droppings. I've seen Jimmy naked

Rugcleaning2012.jpg

RGH269

Name
Bobby Hales
Juice said:
I know my spectrum of music is pretty wide. eat shit! I really like alternative music about as much as country. I listen all kinds of music I even like a little Buckwheat Zydeco.

Sorry to hear about your hearing, that terrible!

You know that's one of the things I've learned through this process, I never realized how much I enjoyed listening to music until that simple pleasure was taken from me.

My son plays the guitar and I've learned a lot from him even though I can't really understand all of what he's playing which may be a good thing since he's into hard core metal LOL

rhyde

Name
rhyde
Chavez, What the hell are these guys doing anyway,you have two guy circle jerkin it on a partly rolled up Karastan 717 rug, is that push broom? all framed nicely on some old rat nasty carpet you undoubtedly pulled from your last sewage backup ?

:lol:

Juice said:

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Definitely ......Pottery Barn......difinitely...Pottery Barn.....definintely..

Judge Wopner is on in.....3 minutes exactly.....difinitely....3 minutes..to Judge Wopner.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Oh hell it's anything goes out here. When we clean up dog crap......we don't even ask the breed, where it was born or how old it is. We just clean it up. eat yor heart out Werner

We are just risk takers and heart breakers. eat shit!

Willy P

Name
Willy P
OK Chavez - You asked for it.....

TAKE THAT!

q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCBbKBSttFwq]

AND THAT!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m38EdJeM6dU&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL76EADAF97DF431EE[/youtube]

(secret message here LIKE! )

AND FOR MY FINISHER!

q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_qHU_6Ofc0q]

THAT'LL KEEP YOU DOWN FOR THE 3 COUNT!!!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Willy Willy Willy ya gotta stay away from those magic mushrooms! eat yor heart out Werner

Plus you owe me 5-minutes of my life back for watching that chit! eat shit!

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Re-watch that second video - joey Shithead has a message for you if you can decipher it.....

Willy P

Name
Willy P
4 FRIGGIN' MINUTES? DO YOU KNOW THE DAMNED AGONY AND PAIN I FEEL WHEN I HAVE TO READ ABOUT THE COWBOY LOSING HIS WIFE AND DOG AND TRAILER AND PICK UP?WELL DO YOU DAMMIT? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I'VE SPENT ON PSYCHOTHERAPY FROM THAT WHINING CRAP? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH TIME YOU OWE ME? AT $900 AN HOUR?

Neither do I.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom