suck mops come and go..

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
Shark Nav here. The cheapy purple one. The brush roll on my original had a mind of its own. For $44, they sent me a new vac.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Sanitaire Commercial baglesss: This one: http://www.uline.com/Product/Detail...gclid=CIvT2vK0isQCFQenaQodIyoAwQ&gclsrc=aw.ds

Use it on the shop on rugs and had it on the truck till it didn't look as purdy. Very reliable. Belts are flat style so last much longer.. usually 6 months on heavy use.

Been using this on the truck for the last year. Been very happy with performance.. even better than my bissels but better filtration and larger dust cup: http://www.eureka.com/en-US/Vacuums...gclid=COvpuZi1isQCFQozaQodU2IAow&gclsrc=aw.ds

To Date we have used Kirby Diamond Series... very nice with the transmission but I hate not seeing what its pulling.. Also have an inspection plate so its fun to use sometimes to see what we are missing as it does have the best vac power. Though belts do wear out quickly and brushroll as well. SC 888 Santaire original. We keep this on the install truck for vaccing after carpet install. And we have used a handful of other vacs including dyson balls, (that is the fiance's) Bissel Powerforce( great vac.. poor filtration) Dirt Devil bagless.. Orecks'.

But I'm happy with the vacs we use.

Name
Steve Lawrence
I've had 6-7 Kirbys and I really think the Sanitaire vacuums better. I don't have belt issues--don't know why.

Travis Sonderegger

Supportive Member
Name
Travis Sonderegger
I'm using a Bissell Clearview. They are like 70 bucks and I have been surprised. I bought a Dyson Animal DC-65 for my house when I first got married (about a year ago) and it did pretty good. Paid like 580 for it though. As far as suction and picking things up goes, the Bissell does just about as well. But the Dyson has some tools and stuff on it that the Bissell doesnt. Also the hose is longer on the dyson. But for cleaning carpets I dont mind having cheaper vacs that I can just use till they die (I baby them and take care of them) and then get another (I have one I keep for backup)
7154T8vhnvL._SL1500_.jpg
71yIXj5v6zL._SL1500_.jpg

Name
Ross Martin
Interested why you think a Royal will be better than a Kirby?
After reading a lot of hype about Royal, went' out and bought one.

Great vac, but would rather use a Kirby.

Is the Royal a better vacuum? Maybe. Is the Kirby much easier to use? Definitely.

Removed beater bar from Sanitaire type upright. Perfect for hard surface. When doing commercial, 2 minutes to re install beater bar.

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom