Suggestions for auto scrubbers

G.C.S

Name
Stephanie Barber
I'm looking into buying an auto scrubber which will be used on ceramic tile, vct, concrete and possibly carpet. I have come across several but I'm not sure if its worth the money to invest in an all in one.

I'd like to get one that will:
apply clean water/cleaner to floors
wash/scrub,
buff and strip
squeegee/suction up dirty waste

The equipment would be used on approximately 4000 sqft of highly trafficked vct and ceramic tile. At the moment I'm unsure how often I'd pull it out to use it but I'm certain it would be at the very least twice if not three times a week.

How often and how much would you charge to include this service into your janitorial services?
I charged .50 sqft to strip/wax and after several long days I accomplished my task and the floors look awesome and I want to keep them that way. The plant manager has ask me to give him an idea of how much I would charge to maintain the floors (4000 sqft) per week. I told him I wasn't sure how much to charge for such a service but I could certainly provide the service. Thank god these people are so patient :) Love my job and the people too :)

Of course links to the equipment you use would be fantastic but if anything advice is appreciated just as much :)

Back
Top Bottom