Tearing Apart the Mytee Composite Wands

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Received the new Mytee carbon-fiber wands today.

Customer reaction was very good.

Already tore one of them apart to adjust the jet angle.

It is built better than the ones that were on exhibit at Connections.

Nice bracket for the jet manifold.

When I get it pimped up, I'll take some photos.

Larry

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
These two photos show the before and after "jet angles" :
14mod.jpg

The closest wand has the jets angled down about 10°, after the adjustable jet mod.

Mikey, you should appreciate this change.

Larry

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
Does the picture make the jets seem far away from the carpet and the wand meet? Looks like it is 3 inches in the pic.

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
I stared at the picture for about 5 minutes. Could not really see any difference except one wand has a fixed head and one is a swivel.

Name
Eric Valentine
Greenie already fixed the jet angles on my Bentley when I bought it. It also had a Genuiine Green Glide on it. NO overspray, and the spray hits about 1/4" behind the glide.

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
Eric Valentine said:
Greenie already fixed the jet angles on my Bentley when I bought it. It also had a Genuiine Green Glide on it. NO overspray, and the spray hits about 1/4" behind the glide.

Did Greenie use 5 jets and position them just like the Greenhorn? That would be ideal. Of course then I might like the new swivel Bentley better than my Greenhorn.

Name
Eric Valentine
Loren Egland said:
[quote="Eric Valentine":1shigk9u]Greenie already fixed the jet angles on my Bentley when I bought it. It also had a Genuine Green Glide on it. NO overspray, and the spray hits about 1/4" behind the glide.

Did Greenie use 5 jets and position them just like the Greenhorn? That would be ideal. Of course then I might like the new swivel Bentley better than my Greenhorn.[/quote:1shigk9u]

No, it still has 4 jets and the original manifold. Greenie just "tweaked" it so the spray was hitting correctly. The way the manifold mounts won't allow for 5 jets, unless you do some modifications. (the mounting point is in the middle of the spray manifold)

Name
La Canada Carpet Cleaning
Kicks ass bigtime even with 06 flow, On nastys we use the TI, But this thing amazes me every day NO jet damage at all on any fibers ''

I love going to Vegas I win free wands lol

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I think I'm going to order one of these wands from you. Im not really sure what to buy, but it looks nice is this the only one that you recommend?
Is the swivel head one as sturdy as the fixed one?

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I Ordered one today from cobbs... then they called back and said they were on back order. ugh, guess ill just have to wait! lol

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Joey;

We have the Bentley Swivel Wands in stock.

It is useful for extracting under beds and cleaning around corners.

The swivel is very durable and has lasted many years.

The first stainless Bentleys we sold have been in use for several years without a single swivel repair.

Larry

P.S. The rigid Bentley will be back in stock in about a week.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Not sure how Larry sees that spray angle as "10degrees"?? Looks like about 30 degrees from horizontal. (Still much better than 90 degrees, straight down)

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Lee;

The original Mytee jet angle was adjusted for a ~10° change.

joeynbgky;

I'll try to take some pictures showing what the swivel can do in cleaning operations.

Larry

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Larry!! hurry up and get those wands back in!!!! Now Im confused if i want a swivel or the regular one i ordered. Im not sure if the swivel is going to be very sturdy, or if its the big of a diference. plus the extra $$$

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom