Tell me more about this prochem

Mikey P

Administrator
A guy pulled over today after scoping my truck mount out and said he had just inherited something similar but bigger and was wondering how he could go about selling it I told him to send me some pictures and this is what I got, please give me your opinions

IMG_20230921_201858.jpgIMG_20230921_201857.jpgIMG_20230921_201855.jpgIMG_20230921_201853.jpg

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
A great machine in its day.

If the blower isn’t locked up and engine is in good order for having sat unused for so long, it might be a good unit for someone. A number of parts aren’t available, but with those low hours, still something someone might want to grab.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.

If the blower isn’t locked up and engine is in good order for having sat unused for so long, it might be a good unit for someone. A number of parts aren’t available, but with those low hours, still something someone might want to grab.
Low hours or over 9999 hrs? More detailed pics will answer that question

what does that 1 mean to the right of 1/10 on the gauge?

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton

I shouldn't post half asleep.

There isn't any way that has 82 hours on it.

If the Nissan engine is in good shape and given care, and if the unit isn't allowed (or wasn't allowed) to freeze, most parts are still available.

Nice starter machine for someone if the price is right.

Reactions: BIG WOOD and SamIam

FredC

Village Idiot
Meaning the dash shows up when in the machine is running?
on that meter i think it alternates dash/black while running

some alternate dots/dashes

I don't think any (that have an indicator) are static when energized other than digital with lights but I could be wrong

Last edited:

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I shouldn't post half asleep.

There isn't any way that has 82 hours on it.

If the Nissan engine is in good shape and given care, and if the unit isn't allowed (or wasn't allowed) to freeze, most parts are still available.

Nice starter machine for someone if the price is right.
auto parts store has Datsun b210 parts.

Your in luck. Jondon still has some 405 parts too

Back
Top Bottom