"Thank You" gift idea

Magic Al

We have been giving or sending "Thank You" notes for over 25 years. A few years ago we stumbled across http://www.mymms.com We buy tins of M & M's. The assortment of colors is mind boggling, so we change up each order. Anyway, we have them put our phone number on one side, our company name on another, then on another there is a thank you and finally on the flip side of the other one is my caricature. They cost $5 each, and we enclose a Thank You card, along with 3 business cards, and in the Thank You, ask that if they were happy with the service that they recommend us to friends.

We don't get "unhappy" customers, as we call as a follow up to make sure that the job was done to the customer's satisfaction. If it wasn't, we fix it and make them happy.

Name
Nate W.
Cool Hand Luke said:
Pretty cool Al. We would have to wait for fall, those buggers would melt in your hand in this heat.

I doubt it'll make it out of the office, if uncle Richie is around... eat shit!

Connor

Name
Connor
I sent some a few years ago to a friend, they didn't send the order, but charged me, finally got the three week old birthday present delivered and won't stop spamming my about a new order.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom