The Big Annual ICRCI Orgy this Weekend..

Mikey P

Administrator
Every elitist, pocket protector wearing non ionic Dork is at the annual Conference up in Oregon or Washington this weekend.

I have no idea what they talk about or hope to get done but with Brevic peeping in through the window this year, maybe we'll get some dirt.

I hear Ed York's trust fund is springing for lap dances for the whole gang after the group dinner.

I pity the poor girl who has to lean over Wheelwright for $1.96 in maple leaf pennies :shock:

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
And can't tell you how much I appreciate your support and confidence Mike.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Mikey P said:
Every elitist, pocket protector wearing non ionic Dork is at the annual Conference up in Oregon or Washington this weekend.

Are you just jealous you weren't invited, Mikey?

Island Boy
www.StrategiesForSuccess.com

PS Don't feel bad. I'm not there either. I couldn't leave the "two Gregs" alone with Angela at SFS this week.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Lee Senter was here this week teaching a class. We went to dinner and I made him spitshake to tell me all the poop after the meetings. I'll have a report available for $10 next week. :D

The Preacher

will they name an award after the past President and Technical Director, and will Pemberton be the presenter of said award???? :shock:

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I could see to it that we arrange such a discussion Marty. Mr Wheelwright would like be happy to do that for you as well.

harryhides

Name
Tony
Danny Strickland said:
will they name an award after the past President and Technical Director, and will Pemberton be the presenter of said award???? :shock:

Regrettably the above two will not be here though I did have the misfortune of running into Bill Y and Jeff Cutshall who were both up past their bedtime and muttering under their breath. Plus, I getting really tired of folks telling my wife how bad they feel for her. These Instructor types have no manners - sheesh !!

There will be no discussion or reports on Vacuum cleaners. I did meet Aris when I was up in Vancouver and yes he is a true MB'er - had a vac on his truck.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Danny Strickland said:

maybe....i'll gets ANOTHER plaque????

G

At the first MF I won most votes for 'most religious' :roll:

True story.

JeffC

Name
Jeff
After being stuck at the same table with Yeadon and Cross the last 2 days seeing Tony was a nice break. I’ll have to say since it was the first time I met him he wasn’t as ugly as Yeadon had described him. Unfortunately no new news to share as Cross was snoring too loudly and I missed the secret handshake.
Jeff C

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I'm sorry I missed sitting at the "problem table" with Bill, Jeff C, and Jeff Cross this week. I'll not be in until after midnight.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I want the seat by the wall so no one can see that I'm actually on MB trading snipes with the Honorable Mr Sutley.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Jeff will have left early, thus my "chair at the bad kid's table"

Keep hitting below the belt Sutley..............

windmarkbob

Hey Tony...

I heard you got to meet my brother, Curtis up there. Hopefully I'll get the chance to buy you a beer or at least a coffee at Mikeyfest...it's close enough I just may go to the next one.

Take care,

Mr. Coffee

harryhides

Name
Tony
Re: Hey Tony...

windmarkbob said:
I heard you got to meet my brother, Curtis up there. Hopefully I'll get the chance to buy you a beer or at least a coffee at Mikeyfest...it's close enough I just may go to the next one.

Take care, Mr. Coffee

It was a great pleasure to meet Curtis, Bob and talking with him gave me some respite from listening to Cutshall chatting up the waitress - I think he's trying to emulate his boss, Nick.
I look forward to having a coffee with Mr Coffee.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
harryhides said:
Danny Strickland said:

Regrettably the above two will not be here though I did have the misfortune of running into Bill Y and Jeff Cutshall who were both up past their bedtime and muttering under their breath. Plus, I getting really tired of folks telling my wife how bad they feel for her. These Instructor types have no manners - sheesh !!

There will be no discussion or reports on Vacuum cleaners. I did meet Aris when I was up in Vancouver and yes he is a true MB'er - had a vac on his truck.

Well screw you Leatherboy. Too important to look me up....... :p

leesenter

I was at the same table with Jeff, Jeff, Bill, Steve and Bo Bodo. I have to tell you Bo makes these other guys look like goodie-goodies.
Jim would have needed ear plugs to put in his ears.

Sweet LOVE

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
leesenter said:
I was at the same table with Jeff, Jeff, Bill, Steve and Bo Bodo. I have to tell you Bo makes these other guys look like goodie-goodies.
Jim would have needed ear plugs to put in his ears.

Sweet LOVE

Bo would fit right into this board and probably embarrass a few people here. But then he has seven kids at home and really has his hands full without another distraction.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom